Where To Buy Cardboard Boxes For Moving?

hernik

Hi,

anyone know where to buy cardboard boxes for moving in Bangkok? I particular like those cardboard boxes sold by IKEA which can be unfolded again. Something like it.

/Henrik

Most any moving/removals company in Bangkok will sell you the flat boxes even if you're planning a self-move job.  That's what I did on my last move in 1996.  Hopefully, the "last" move, that is.

Do a google for:  moving companies bangkok

Mac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I was moving and had problems finding cardboard boxes too, so I hope this helps the next person looking for boxes. You can get big ones in various sizes at Indra Square in Patunam. Next to the car park entrance, there is a small corridor. There'll be guys sitting around. Ask for 'Ar Service'. They'll have boxes in various sizes from those big enough for fridges to more regular size ones, from between 20-80B each.

I was moving and had problems finding cardboard boxes too, so I hope this helps the next person looking for boxes. You can get big ones in various sizes at Indra Square in Patunam. Next to the car park entrance, there is a small corridor. There'll be guys sitting around. Ask for 'Ar Service'. They'll have boxes in various sizes from those big enough for fridges to more regular size ones, from between 20-80B each.

visit any shop that has bulk deliveries Mkt shops etc any high street shops but send your lady in to negotiate between 6 and 8 baht. T hats what we did and we had more than enough boxes.