Closing Times - Short And To The Point!

2long

:D Most are unhappy about having to go home early. Nothing's fixed as yet with regards to closing times, so I suggest we report the pub/bar/restaurant/street that closed (or stayed open) for us on a particular night and post it here. No long winded whines, just the place, the date and the time.

This should help those who are interested, but concerned, to plan thir evening by seeing when the place they're hoping to drink in has been closing. :D

It can be anywhere in town (or countrywide :o ) and very simple.

The more who help the better for all. :D

ps. If someone's already done this either ignore me :D , tell me or a bit of both! Ta!

Probably better to be discrete about the names of these places if you wish for them to stay open at all in future.

Ok, being native speakers, a simple code should be sufficient and not necessary to explain.

John Wayne, Garndmother, etc.

Oops! Sorry, Santini. It wasn't until I had already explained that I noticed your 'taste' in, well, can I say football team? Never mind, I have a good friend with the same. That'll be both of your, then!

We digress. I just wanted to get something going where it may help all those who want to go out but are unsure what time they'll have to go home.

Oops! Sorry, Santini. It wasn't until I had already explained that I noticed your 'taste' in, well, can I say football team? Never mind, I have a good friend with the same. That'll be both of your, then!

We digress. I just wanted to get something going where it may help all those who want to go out but are unsure what time they'll have to go home.

Are you saying my employers are a joke? :o