Welcome To Sri Racha

DaiMai

Lively aaaand fun?

Only when Tukyleith is back though :D

*heavenly sounds of beercaps and icecubes, psssssiiitt, cling cling aling* :o

You cannot go around slandering moderators like that.:D

Mind you if it is true, is it still slander.........???????????????? :D:D:wub:

Edited by astral

I know as soon as I crack a chang Penz will hear it in C-B and be on his bike to help me partake.

Not sure if he is the lively and I am the fun or the other way around.

I don't spend much time in the city centre, the wife goes to Robinsons each day but I find the fun and lively comes from being home and spending time with the neighbours and family. Also our new home, that is quite fun, but not very lively as it is not quite finished, I do have fun trying to get the builders to look a little more lively, it doesn't look like they are having too much fun though, neither would I if that was how I made my lively hood!

Hey did you see there is an 80's pub and resturant openned up just off soi assumption, anyone been there?

Also our new home, that is quite fun, but not very lively as it is not quite finished, I do have fun trying to get the builders to look a little more lively, it doesn't look like they are having too much fun though, neither would I if that was how I made my lively hood!

Never mind the speed, check the quality!!

Go round with a tape measure and a spirit level and check every last detail.

They have a habit of blundering on regardless of the fact the previous step was not up to par.

Hold back the final payment payment until you and your wife are absolutely satisfied.

Go round with a tape measure and a spirit level and check every last detail.

They have a habit of blundering on regardless of the fact the previous step was not up to par.

Hold back the final payment payment until you and your wife are absolutely satisfied.

You hit the nail on the head astral.

We have already come across a few problems that have been fixed and we have insisted on a 1 year period of grace to find problems and get them fixed, after we have moved in. this is part of the contract.

I will invite you around to have a look when I get back. I must say they have done quite acceptable job compared to a lot of others I have seen in the estate. There are a few crazy things that have happened because I have not been there in control, ie not hot water in hand basins, no hot water in the kitchen etc...but I pick these up each time I go home and get them fixed.

The city of lively and fun