Does Anyone Have Any Info On Kirinakara Project

fccalex

• 2 weeks later...
I am very surprised that nobody has any comments, there must be someone out there who has heard of the project or has heard of anyone who bought there. Please comment.... thank you

I understand that it must be frustrating not getting a response, but there are many, many developments around Hua Hin. Most are too much of a muchness to stand out, unless you have big bucks, and as you will have heard elsewhere, the markets pretty flat at the moment.

There really aren't that many regular contributors from town that post here, you get to learn who they are (I'm not one), they post some good stuff, but they can't help with evetything.

Hope you get some help soon.

Thank you Ollie, for your response, I know that there are many project in and around Hua Hin, i just wonder about this particular project if there are any good or bad comments about it.... I will go and look myself but some comments are always helpfull. thanks again

I and my farang hubby were there 2 mos ago.

The things we like about the project are:

-the amount of public open space set aside for common area, including the upcoming lake project which will be in the middle

- it also has wider street(but no sidewalk though) than any other projects found around huahin

- interesting floor plans

-professional services from the two leading sale staffs (one is thai, and another is from Aussie or NewZealand –can’t remember)

- Price around 5m or so – which is more than what we want to spend for the house that small.

Overall we like the project but have decided not to live in Huahin after all after we came back. For us there are not enough interesting things to do around the town all year round.

Best of luck to you

TC

My wife is a real estate agent here in town and she is very familiar with the development. She says that she doesn't know of any complaints about the developer or the construction itself. That in itself is saying something in this town. There are a lot of bad developers here and you can get totally ripped off. She says that one is fine but there is a lot of good competition in that same price range so you should look around before making your decision. Before you buy make sure you ask the question again if you decide to buy somewhere else. Beware! I personally know people who have lost millions to developers here and never got their dream home completed. I've been living here for four years and at least 30% of the people I know that bought pre-construction homes have been ripped off in one way or another.

• 4 weeks later...
thank you for your valuable comments.

Have you seen a project that appeal to you more then this one?? if so, please let me know which one that was. thank you

I actually visited this place a couple of weeks back, or tried to. My wife asked security to allow us access to view what they had and he said no! No questions asking what we wanted, just 'no'. Amazing. We both laughed and drove off. I wonder if others have had similar experiences?

I'm sure their sales office is very good, but I will never know.

thank you for your valuable comments.

Have you seen a project that appeal to you more then this one?? if so, please let me know which one that was. thank you

I actually visited this place a couple of weeks back, or tried to. My wife asked security to allow us access to view what they had and he said no! No questions asking what we wanted, just 'no'. Amazing. We both laughed and drove off. I wonder if others have had similar experiences?

I'm sure their sales office is very good, but I will never know.

Many developments are abandoned as the property market falls. Make sure you see for yourself and check ALL services are connected etc. And above all use a reliable and trustwortthy estate agent - yes there are ones here I was told by estate agent today that 50% of estate agents in HH have packed in as supply has oustripped demand

I was told by estate agent today that 50% of estate agents in HH have packed in as supply has oustripped demand

He's ill-informed then.

There's approx. 30 real estate agents now in HH (not talking about the one's working from home on the internet), that's at least 8 more than this time last year. Their numbers are increasing, not decreasing.

There's about twice as many as there was 3 years ago.

They've got no overheads apart from rent and advertising, and no cash-flow issues as they have no product to buy. Their whole years rent and advertising is covered by the first 4 no. sales they make.

The market's been a lot slower the last 9 months or so, compared to the madness of the 3 years preceeding that, but it's still steady enough for the businesses to do ok.

The property people who may well suffer are the developers whose houses and developments arent the best quality/value, the better developments are still selling.

The one's strugling may drop their prices, and people will be able to get bargains there. That's ok if you want to live in them though.

Burgernev

Edited by Burgernev

I was told by estate agent today that 50% of estate agents in HH have packed in as supply has oustripped demand

He's ill-informed then.

There's approx. 30 real estate agents now in HH (not talking about the one's working from home on the internet), that's at least 8 more than this time last year. Their numbers are increasing, not decreasing.

They've got no overheads apart from rent and advertising, and no cash-flow issues as they have no product to buy. Their whole years rent and advertising is covered by the first 4 no. sales they make.

The market's been a lot slower the last 9 months or so, compared to the madness of the 3 years preceeding that, but it's still steady enough for the businesses to do ok.

The property people who may well suffer are the developers whose houses and developments arent the best quality/value, the better developments are still selling.

The one's strugling may drop their prices, and people will be able to get bargains there. That's ok if you want to live in them though.

Burgernev

If the whole year rent and advertising is fully covered by the first four sales it shows the quality indeed of these estate agents!

Most of the so called real estate agents have little or no education related to what they are up to. But a few of them are really nice honest persons.

The majority are as well tight up to new developments so no way I would recommend any to use their services looking at them as being independent.

The market is very slow but it is moving and there are quite a few bargains to be found – but don’t expect to find most of those through real estate agents.

If the whole year rent and advertising is fully covered by the first four sales it shows the quality indeed of these estate agents

I'm not sure what the correlation between shop rental and agent commission rates, currently 5% in Hua Hin, has to do with the quality of real estate agents.

I can see what your other points would have to do with their quality. It's applicable to some, but not others.

Cheers,

He's ill-informed then.

Burgernev

If the whole year rent and advertising is fully covered by the first four sales it shows the quality indeed of these estate agents!

Most of the so called real estate agents have little or no education related to what they are up to. But a few of them are really nice honest persons.

The majority are as well tight up to new developments so no way I would recommend any to use their services looking at them as being independent.

The market is very slow but it is moving and there are quite a few bargains to be found – but don't expect to find most of those through real estate agents.

How nice to read something that is fresh and real.

The Estate Agents (use the term lightly) are usually pushing the projects where the most commision will be earned. The people you will come in contact with are not qualified and have little experience in this field. Doubt they have even purchased a house in there own Country, let alone been in an Estate Agents office.

Get a Taxi and drive to all the project's, get info first from the various magazine's or get a map and choose the location and then the project, the developer will be more than happy to barter with you face to face.

If you have not a Thai wife then buy a Condo in your name. Lease forget it, the land will be in the developer's Thai wife, you will lease the house for 30 years, thats it, the Thai wife can borrow money against the land without having to tell you. New owner new Lease.

Edited by Bochum

• 4 months later...
any information, good or bad, about the project and or the developers are appreciated. I am interested and like to get some comments. thanks a lot

I know the owner khun Vasant. He seems to be honest and all the land plots can be transfered at the land office.

But again: Ask your embassy for a lawyer from Bangkok. It costs some money but it will always keep you sleeping well. That's the way it works.

• 2 months later...
any information, good or bad, about the project and or the developers are appreciated. I am interested and like to get some comments. thanks a lot

Hi, - ok., i`m Broker

everything well in Kiri Nakara, good Project and good prices.

Start up from 2.520.000 Baht, Typ G - ready to move in.

Winterparty 5-7 Dezember, get a Furniture Voucher 100.000 - 500.000 Baht.

Floorplans and new pictures:

http://www.thailand-immobilien.ch/h_hh_081...iri_Nakara.html

Martin