Non Imm B Nightmare

Hi finished at school in phitsanulok had se non imm B needed i more form to complete wp but left shool in febuary non B expires on 25 this month went to pattaya to change to so called retirment visa got refused on grounds visa based on employment checked on this thread that 7 day rule not applicable told ok no problem rang asia sunbelt for advice went to see them in bangkok was told 7 day rule did apply and now on big overstay said they can get leeter from school about when wp finished then go bangkok imm pay overstay 20,000 baht :o then cant change to retirment visa how come pattaya imm gave no mention of overstay very confused dont want to end up in monkey house planing a trip to singapore i suppose if i am on overstay being picked up at airport no problem just pay and go also do need a visa for singapore thanks in advance.

Yep, relax and get the facts right!

Or go to Bkk-Imm-HQ they will tell you - How, why and what!

But if you contacted sunbelt already - you should know whats up....

Hi yes sorry typing a bit to quick i know sunbelt can sort it out but at a loss as why pattaya immigration gave no mention of overstay i am english and been living here for 3 years all the time legal thats why i posted on the 7 day rule to avoid this situation.

Hi yes sorry typing a bit to quick i know sunbelt can sort it out but at a loss as why pattaya immigration gave no mention of overstay i am english and been living here for 3 years all the time legal thats why i posted on the 7 day rule to avoid this situation.

You were given the advice that you should leave within 7 days after you posted a picture of your passport stamps in this thread.

Maybe there was some misunderstanding or you did not check the thread after posting your pictures?

You were given the advice that you should leave within 7 days after you posted a picture of your passport stamps in this thread.

Maybe there was some misunderstanding or you did not check the thread after posting your pictures?

Yes maybe missed it have to pay overstay when i get letter back from school cheers.

When you finnish your employment you have 7 days to leave the country.

Don't try to fix it with immigrations here, leave the country and pay the overstay.

Go to nearest friendly consulate and apply for non-O.

(Do not apply for citizens from Finland, we are always finnish.... :o )

Yes maybe missed it have to pay overstay when i get letter back from school cheers.

:o

From the quality of the OP's writing, I'd say, it's time to GO BACK to school...

Gives me a headache... just looking at it, much less trying to comprehend it.

Grade for this term.... F-

Hi finished at school in phitsanulok ...

From the quality of the OP's writing, I'd say, it's time to GO BACK to school...

He was not a student, he was a teacher. 29vcbjt.gif

He was not a student, he was a teacher. 29vcbjt.gif

Goodgollygosh :o

Naka.