Lpg Conversions

monty

Just found out by accident that AIG does not cover LPG powered cars.

Unfortunately my broker erred seriously, in the fact that I informed him of the conversion done, and he assured me that this was no problem at all!

Later on I acquired another LPG powered vehicle, which I also wanted to insure with AIG (through another broker as I was not so happy with my other broker), and got told that this was impossible as AIG does not insure LPG powered vehicles.

Turned out I have been driving an uninsured car for several months, courtesy of my previous insurance broker, luckily without any mishaps!

Be careful out there!

Just found out by accident that AIG does not cover LPG powered cars.

Unfortunately my broker erred seriously, in the fact that I informed him of the conversion done, and he assured me that this was no problem at all!

Later on I acquired another LPG powered vehicle, which I also wanted to insure with AIG (through another broker as I was not so happy with my other broker), and got told that this was impossible as AIG does not insure LPG powered vehicles.

Turned out I have been driving an uninsured car for several months, courtesy of my previous insurance broker, luckily without any mishaps!

Be careful out there!

Thai Visa Insurance to the rescue - sound of the William Tell overture etc …

You are correct, AIG does not cover LPG conversions however Thai Visas Insurance can offer several Insurance companies who will. Please send in Quotation request and we shall be happy to respond.

• 4 weeks later...