Guess Where This Is......?

Mumbo Jumbo

OK , read this and guess where it talking about , and for once its NOT Thailand but its near by...

Foreign visitors to xxxxxxxx soon tire of paying over the mark-up for everything

As any visitor to xxxxxxx soon discovers, there is currently a two-tier pricing system differentiated for foreigners and locals which resides inside the minds of many vendors.

Foreigners when asked whether such negative experiences would influence their decision to return to xxxxxx, they said undoubtedly it would. :o

so have a guess before you click here ....

Click Here to see if you are Right

Whilst entering Chumphon National park today the guy letting us in asked my wife what farang thought about the price there, Thai 100 farang 200 baht, I said it was ok but not more than this sort of price discrepency although as we are "properley" married ie certificate not "party" type wedding I think it should be the same. He then told us he had been to China and they charge Thais a lot more there than the local Chinese so now he knows how we feel about this overcharging.

OK , read this and guess where it talking about , and for once its NOT Thailand but its near by...

Foreign visitors to xxxxxxxx soon tire of paying over the mark-up for everything

As any visitor to xxxxxxx soon discovers, there is currently a two-tier pricing system differentiated for foreigners and locals which resides inside the minds of many vendors.

Foreigners when asked whether such negative experiences would influence their decision to return to xxxxxx, they said undoubtedly it would. :o

Sounds like mumbo-jumbo to me. This can be said about any country and if it is not about Thailand, why is it posted here.

Perhaps in the travel forum? But I really don't think derogatory articles about countries are much help. Surely Vietnam has other things going for it and anyone who has lived outside of their own country knows that overpricing exists.

Why? Are there people who thought two-tier pricing was invented in Thailand?

Come to think of it, was anything invented in Thailand?

How about His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej

Bhumibol is the only Thai monarch —and possibly the only monarch in the world, to hold a patent; obtaining one in 1993 for a waste water aerator named "Chai Pattana" and several patents on rainmaking since 1955: the "sandwich" rainmaking patent in 1999 and lately the "supersandwich" patent in 2003 - Wikipedia

GunnyD