Mugger Warning Chiang Mai

highlander76

This morning at six am my girl friend and her best mate was out jogging along the riverside in Chiang Mai when they were attacked by a young thai male high on yabba :o he was only about 14 years old :D thankfully the little bit of more than he could chew my girl friend always carrys a knife in her pocket :D the little got the shock of life at the same they shouted at top of they voices the little ran of as fast as he could. They are both ok thank god :D

Edited by endure
Edited for language - this is public forum read by all sorts of people.

This morning at six am my girl friend and her best mate was out jogging along the riverside in Chiang Mai when they were attacked by a young thai male high on yabba :D he was only about 14 years old :D thankfully the little **** bit of more than he could chew my girl friend always carrys a knife in her pocket :D the little **** got the shock of life at the same they shouted at top of they voices the little *** ran of as fast as he could. They are both ok thank god :D

If he ran off how did they know he was "high on yaba" ??

Are they psychic ?? :o

Maybe he ran off very quickly?!

If he ran off how did they know he was "high on yaba" ??

Are they psychic ?? :o

A lot of Thais describe all criminals as high on yaba. Even the southern separatists are planting bombs because they're high on yaba.

sorry if do not like the swearing folks but if I was there I would have given the boy the kicking of his life . The girl friend told me he was yabba and she should know she is thai and it is a major problem in Thailand and in Chiang Mai . The reason I put this on Thai visa is to warn others Thailand is not as safe as they might think it is . She phoned the police after he ran of they told her not go out jogging so early in the morning and if she did not to wear any gold

A word of advice highland.

If you want to describe an incident of any sort on this forum...

Please word your posts a little more politely with respect to others who may happen to read it....

Thai muggers don't read Thai Visa, thry prefer Troll Door! :o