Desprate Need Of A Translater, Asap.

chrisspursbkk1

Hi All,

im in desprate need of a traslater for tomorow to help me in the probation office in bang na, i recently lost my little girl and am in need of help, if anyone can recommend someone please message me and i will pay there going rate. If anyone knows anyone please be warned it will be very tuff due to the recent loss.

Please readers don't leave any negative commets im totally desprate and just need help. If anyone can help i beg you to get in contact.

Many kind regards.

Chris.

Many thanks for your reply, the situation is my wife is being detained for the wrong reasons on a drug charge, which is wrong, please trust me. I need to get her out as i can't deal/do all the things i need to do regarding my little girl as i just don't understand, i have all the legall paper work to back anything regarding whats happened. I think i can get her out and i have the right of an appeal, i've been fobbed off left right and center by the system but i have there law book and they by Thai law i have the right this appeal regardless of the out come, to tell the whole story i would need to sit down or phone someone to explain the entire situation.

The basics are i need to grevie with my wife and she has to be allowed the right to say goodbys to are child.

Please if you can help me im desprate.

Big regards.

Chris.

Many thanks for your reply, the situation is my wife is being detained for the wrong reasons on a drug charge, which is wrong, please trust me. I need to get her out as i can't deal/do all the things i need to do regarding my little girl as i just don't understand, i have all the legall paper work to back anything regarding whats happened. I think i can get her out and i have the right of an appeal, i've been fobbed off left right and center by the system but i have there law book and they by Thai law i have the right this appeal regardless of the out come, to tell the whole story i would need to sit down or phone someone to explain the entire situation.

The basics are i need to grevie with my wife and she has to be allowed the right to say goodbys to are child.

Big regards.

Chris.

sounds like you need a bi-lingual lawyer. Check the bangkokpost classifieds..they have a bunch of adds every day.

When was she arrested?

Why are you talking about appeals already?

why haven't you booked a lawyer?

These things will help to clarify what has happened and then perhaps someone here can offer the correct advice

Globleiner many thanks for your advice/kind words, with the appeal i only have unto friday before the time is up, i've already been fobbed of by a lawyer and now shes in the system its the only way shes getting out is through the system. Through all of this i can truly say i've met the best and the worst of Thailand, the best is something very special as the people have been so good to me, the worst is the system were life is cheap. The thing i really need is a great translater to put over what i need to tell them, they do have hearts.

Once again thanhks for any replys and if anyone can help me please get in contact.

Thanks and regards.

Chris.

Big regards.

Chris.

sounds like you need a bi-lingual lawyer. Check the bangkokpost classifieds..they have a bunch of adds every day.

A link would be helpful to him.

Big regards.

Chris.

A link would be helpful to him.

I don't have a link and i beg the moderators not to remove it but my phone number is 0868957219 and my name is Chris. Please please if anyone can help me please phone me.

Hi All,

im in desprate need of a traslater for tomorow to help me in the probation office in bang na, i recently lost my little girl and am in need of help, if anyone can recommend someone please message me and i will pay there going rate. If anyone knows anyone please be warned it will be very tuff due to the recent loss.

Please readers don't leave any negative commets im totally desprate and just need help. If anyone can help i beg you to get in contact.

Many kind regards.

Chris.

Chris, if it has'nt got to court yet, I would suggest the 'Thai' way, if you know what I mean.

This is going to sound negative, but it is not intended to be. It is intended to be a sniff of reality.

Any time a person is desperate.... you do not "pay the going rate." The "going rate" does not inspire quick responses to anything.

Good luck to you Chris, but as others stated, I think you need a bi-lingual lawyer. You may want to go to a local University and see if you can find a translator to fill in for now.

Just some comments on translators in general. I think there is a considerable need for some sort of directory or reference place, where one could obtain capable & objective translators, particularly outside of Bangkok or the resort areas. I have been fortunate where I live, to have mades a few friends who have a reasomable command of English, but often they may not be available when I need them. I am sure there are English major students at the University who would like to make some money at this, but I have never found a ready source for contacting or locating them. I have even asked a freind who runs an English language school & my request "went through one ear and out the other". Many of these mixed couples here are stumbling along with a mixture of bad Thai and bad English. I live in Khon Kaen.

Thanks for all the advice and good comments, i got in contact with the british embassy who have been brillant to me, they recommned a freelance translater who is now helping, it costs but as stated before im desprate and money doesn't seem important at the moment.

Big regards.

Chris.