Sweetheart Bar Pattaya

Leed

Hello all,

Does anyone here frequent the Sweetheart bar and can help me get in touch with the Farang manager working there.

Not allowed to post names for privacy, so if you could PM me any contact details I can take it from there

Ive tried searching for the general bar contact number (if there is such a thing!) but no luck.

Appreciated in advance...

Lee

If you add some more details, like where it is, what type of bar etc then I am sure someone will help you out, even if they have to pop in there and ask for a number.

There's probably about a dozen or more Sweetheart Bars in Pattaya, it's not the most original name.

If you add some more details, like where it is, what type of bar etc then I am sure someone will help you out, even if they have to pop in there and ask for a number.

There's probably about a dozen or more Sweetheart Bars in Pattaya, it's not the most original name.

Good point! Thanks Humphrey bear for your help (you know your bars) :o

Good point! Thanks Humphrey bear for your help (you know your bars) :D

:o:D:D good point but still no details :D:D

:D I think i missed the humor in his post!

There must be loads of Sweetheart bars as there are Up2u's with Noi working there!

:o Thanks - perhaps didnt think enough about this one before posting!

:D I think i missed the humor in his post!

There must be loads of Sweetheart bars as there are Up2u's with Noi working there!

:o Thanks - perhaps didnt think enough about this one before posting!

yep bit like "see you in yates's 8pm"

Tilak bar?? Isnt that on Soi 6??? :o

Soi Cowboy, surely?

Ooops, sorry, that's Bangers.

Think ive nailed this one - its Sweethearts a go go- walking street, im waiting on a PM back from the manager.

Cheers all

Wish i was there :D

Tilak bar?? Isnt that on Soi 6??? :o

Soi Cowboy, surely?

Ooops, sorry, that's Bangers.

Think ive nailed this one - its Sweethearts a go go- walking street, im waiting on a PM back from the manager.

Cheers all

Wish i was there :D

In that case I will close it then.