Royal Benja Hotel

allyoops

does anyone know what the royal benja hotel is like ,and is it girl friendly .

also which is the best sight for booking a hotel.

none of the sights i've been on have the dynasty listed .there prices seem quite high on there own sight.

none of the sights i've been on have the dynasty listed .there prices seem quite high on there own sight.

I have been to the Royal Benja for abou 50 Times in the past 10 Years.

Good choice, price went up to around 1.800 Baht/ABF Single

The hotel is girlie friendly - but depends on the night guard, sometimes they ask for a Girls check in and charge you small money.

I prefer the girls check in as will will later now where your money has gone.

Good luck and have fun

PS: If you probably spend your nights in NANA Plaza - why not try the NANA Hotel, 1.300 Baht incl. free Girls check in - but anyway the

Benja is the better choice.

For booking try www.hotelthailand.com

:o

If you go to Google.com and type in "Dynasty hotel Bangkok" you'll a list of 4 or 5 on line booking agents. I checked out The Dynasty last week and I'm sure it was 1480 a night, another good thing to do is google "dynasty hotel bangkok tripadvisor" and you'll get impartial reviews from people that have stayed there.

A good booking agent is www.ratestogo.com anything listed is available and it's one of the few sites you can book on line with a 10% deposit and walk in to the hotel an hour later.

I'd add an endorsement for the Royal Benja... near Foodland Supermarket and Nana BTS.

Very nice rooms for the price, especially on the higher floors that have a nice view. Great buffet breakfast, one of the nicest I've had. I've heard mixed reviews about their roof pool, but not tried it personally. They have an in hotel internet area, but it's ridiculously expensive, so look elsehwhere for that.

Interaction I had there with the staff was very good. I stayed there with my Thai GF at the time, and we never got second looks from the staff (though I wasn't bringing home a different lady every night, either).

Asiarooms.com and PassionAsia.com are always good indicators of fair hotels prices for BKK.