90 Days - Which Asian Capital?

I arrived end of May last year from Philippines, and it was my first time in Thailand since I left Bangkok for Hong Kong in December 2006.

I came this year as usual on a tourist visa, as I said end of May - extended it and returned to the Philippines for a month in August, returning on Sep 1st 2007. After a month I went to Jacks Golf in Asoke at 7am to do a visa run and they said said I would have to pay 6,600 and do a 60 day visa to Laos which I did 2 days later on 2 days overstay.

After the 60 days was up I was able to extend for another 30 days at immingration in Silom or wherever it is, and after that I was delighted to hear I could do 3x more 30 day Cambodia trips - the last of which I did last week.

Sunbelt said that for a year visa I need to go to Hull UK or any city in Australia (except Sydney) and that for a 90 day visa I need to go to anywhere in Asia (though S'pore isn't advisable)

MY QUESTION IS...

Which Asian city would you recommend?

For some reason I am thinking KL - My ex would like me to go to manila dn though it would be nice to see her again, the Philippines isn't great for visas to my limited knowledge.

I have about 2 weeks to get this sorted, please help - what exactly do I need to do and in what order?

Pretty easy. Go to Vientiane Laos. You may even be able to get a double entry. You need just the normal passport photos, copies of your passport. You turn the application in at the embassy in the morning, pick it back up the next afternoon, so an overnight stay is required.

From everything I have read, best not try in Manila.

Edited by jstumbo