Pool Table Service In Hua Hin

vegas

• 2 weeks later...
Yep talk to the people of the Lucky Shot bar.

Bob and Andy can help you get the right people to do that.

If you dont know where it is or how.. give me a PM.

Check out the internet, cut out the middlemen, they are making 30k just for a phone call. There are some very good private table's here in Hua hin, ask around. if its the bar scene then you will end up with rubbish.

The best tables can be purchased on the internet.

Hope you are not comparing tables around the bars in Hua Hin, if so then please higher your site's, the newest table's in Hua Hin are the cheaper end of the market, infact they are the cheapest. The best table is probably in Nung's Bar as this is slate, although a snooker type table.

The Lucky Shot Bar table's are competion size but at the lower end of the quality ladder, you only have to look at the table which is covered (pointed out in an earlier post), the very least you should be able to see the wood which hopefully will be hardwood.

There are some very nice table's in Hua Hin at private residence's, I am sure you could find them if you ask around, I am sure they will also give you a number of the supplier for free also, (Andy and Bob will take their comm 30k like the rest of the scammer's here).