Rumor that Falang Dies Of Overdose Outside Charlies Angels!

A friend in samui has told me that a falang was found slumped dead outside charlies angel go go bar near to soi green mango .It is belived he died from a drug overdose,he also mentioned that 2 bargirls were found dead in a separate incidents also believed to have overdosed.Is there a killer batch of drugs being sold on the island?.....has anyone else heard about these deaths,as i cant seem to find anything in the news.....is there a police cover up....maybe the reason why the bangkok police are showing their powers all of a sudden!

Meatgrowler,

The police is showing their power because there's a new Interior minister, who announced early closing times, which seems to be enforced country wide and has got nothing to do with people OD'ing.

Meatgrowler,

The police is showing their power because there's a new Interior minister, who announced early closing times, which seems to be enforced country wide and has got nothing to do with people OD'ing.

Read yesterday's BKK Post, the PM is re-instituting the former PM's "war on drugs." Of course he assures us that, as in the previous "war" there will be NO extra-judicial killings...and that in the previous "war" those 2,500 people or so (including women and children) shot in the back of the head were all the result of them, the drug dealers, killing each other off before they could inform on each other :o ...so, guess NOW we know what happened to these folks! :D

i have read a couple of posts on the lonely planet site recently about people being drugged, but it was in the koh phayam area. i also heard a story from a tourist who was drugged in BKK. does sound like it is happening a lot recently.

i have read a couple of posts on the lonely planet site recently about people being drugged, but it was in the koh phayam area. i also heard a story from a tourist who was drugged in BKK. does sound like it is happening a lot recently.

There is simple solution for people not to have a chance of this happening to them, don't take Drugs in the first place..

There is simple solution for people not to have a chance of this happening to them, don't take Drugs in the first place..

I don't think that it is that simple Mr Singh. What happens when you are in a bar and need to go to the dunny. You have a half full glass of something on the bar or a open can or bottle and you goes off and ease the pressure on yer bladder and comes back finishes yer drink and wham bam thank you mam you're out cold as a result of someone giving you a "mickey finn" in your drink.

You don't have to be a drug user to fall foul of someone intent to drug you.

Do you really think that all the girls who have woken up with their knickers down around their ankles their ankles are drug users NO, they are the victims of having been given a mickey finn (an upper)

Edited by john b good

ugh, as johnbgood says people's drinks get drugged, it has nothing to do with taking drugs.

Edited by girlx

I don't think that it is that simple Mr Singh. What happens when you are in a bar and need to go to the dunny. You have a half full glass of something on the bar or a open can or bottle and you goes off and ease the pressure on yer bladder and comes back finishes yer drink and wham bam thank you mam you're out cold as a result of someone giving you a "mickey finn" in your drink.

You don't have to be a drug user to fall foul of someone intent to drug you.

Do you really think that all the girls who have woken up with their knickers down around their ankles their ankles are drug users NO, they are the victims of having been given a mickey finn (an upper)

Fair comment, you're not wrong..

& if the people who have " allegedly " been found dead are victims of what you're saying, i have every sympathy.

Friend of mine believes has been drugged in Bkk recently....and he comes to Thailand for the last 20 years!

However I agree with MSingh.... stay away from the dicey places, people, Situations.... and it will not happen to you!

remember the English man who was drugged with knock out drops a couple of years ago in Patpong?... Being brain dead after all....? and he was out with his wife!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Full moon the hospitals are busy with people who failed to handle whatever they took, smoked or popped..

The reported death of a man outside Charlies Angels are completely false. I am a co- owner of Charlies Angels and this just did not happen. In fact the first the staff and I heard of it was last night. About the two girls reportedly dying, this also seems false,-it certainly wasn't girls from my bar, or Dreamgirls or 69ers. About the other bars-I could not say!!

The reported death of a man outside Charlies Angels are completely false. I am a co- owner of Charlies Angels and this just did not happen. In fact the first the staff and I heard of it was last night. About the two girls reportedly dying, this also seems false,-it certainly wasn't girls from my bar, or Dreamgirls or 69ers. About the other bars-I could not say!!

I think there may be cofusion with the tourist who died in a room at Moby Dicks a few doors away that was on the election weekend around 5.30pm. on the saturday Saturday, 4 Samui Rescue units, Tourist & rEGULAR pOLICE IN ATTENDANCE,

A friend in samui has told me that a falang was found slumped dead outside charlies angel go go bar near to soi green mango .It is belived he died from a drug overdose,he also mentioned that 2 bargirls were found dead in a separate incidents also believed to have overdosed.Is there a killer batch of drugs being sold on the island?.....has anyone else heard about these deaths,as i cant seem to find anything in the news.....is there a police cover up....maybe the reason why the bangkok police are showing their powers all of a sudden!

alright mr meat growler,i think i know you dont i.anyway get back to point i think your friend must have drunk one of those funny shakes you get on that nutty neighbouring island dont you ,or have you been drinking them as well,cozzzzz that story is a load of mushroom rubish.tip for you son dont believe all that rubbish your friend tells you ............over and outtttt :D:o:D:D:D:D:D

alright mr meat growler,i think i know you dont i.anyway get back to point i think your friend must have drunk one of those funny shakes you get on that nutty neighbouring island dont you ,or have you been drinking them as well,cozzzzz that story is a load of mushroom rubish.tip for you son dont believe all that rubbish your friend tells you ............over and outtttt :D:oB):D:D:D:D

Mr chinkles{moon shake man :D }It seems now proven that the rumour was true...not opposite charlies angels but next door,in the moby dick bar/hotel...my reliably informed friend was almost spot on with his report.....R.I.P the deceased.....