How Do I Know When I Have To Change The Shock Absorber?

sunny747

thanks for your reply guys. YES..it feels rock hard inside the car.....i guess it's the suspension problem............i better take my old car to authorized mitsubishi service center and have it checked properly. since i don't know anything about engine, i better spend few couple of thousand baht and have it checked from the trusted source.

any idea mitsubishi service center near Ramkhamheang?

really..you guys have been very supportive...i appreciate it.

Sunny, the tires will also make the car feel harder, and more difficult to turn. They could also be noisy. Go over a speed bump a bit faster than usual and see if the car bounces a lot. If it doesn't stop bouncing quickly then the shocks need replacing. A rock hard suspension soulds unusual (unless it has some sort of modified racing suspension). A decent set of springs might also help (7000-9000 baht depending on brand). Just take it to a suspension shop and they should set you right.

Hey if you live in ramkhang, ABAC, then you can just take your truck close to Secon square, their are many 4x4 centers with many ofroad and simple replacement suspensions which wont cost you anywhere near the OE part from Mitusbishi. you can buy new shocks for under 2000 a pair....

Honda ... has always been japans best NA car manufactuer.

But don't all enthusiasts put turbos anyway, from Subaru/Mitsu Evo to JZ swaps?

Incindentally, last week there was a review in Motoring that concluded that new Nissan GTR beats the shit out of top Porshe model, for half the price.

Honda ... has always been japans best NA car manufactuer.

But don't all enthusiasts put turbos anyway, from Subaru/Mitsu Evo to JZ swaps?

Incindentally, last week there was a review in Motoring that concluded that new Nissan GTR beats the shit out of top Porshe model, for half the price.

Nissan will always be a Nissan while a Porsche will always be a Porsche....

So, will it move to overpriced, unmovable junk category, sales wise, like Jaguar or Austin Martin? I mean will Porshe go bankrupt because of the competition offering better and cheaper products. Today it's Nissan, tomorrow Honda and Toyota, and then new buyers wills start wondering what is so special about Porshe.

It has already happened with Lexus vs Germans, is it Porshe's turn to bow down to Japanese?

So, will it move to overpriced, unmovable junk category, sales wise, like Jaguar or Austin Martin? I mean will Porshe go bankrupt because of the competition offering better and cheaper products. Today it's Nissan, tomorrow Honda and Toyota, and then new buyers wills start wondering what is so special about Porshe.

It has already happened with Lexus vs Germans, is it Porshe's turn to bow down to Japanese?

Mmm we can debate this over on the PM if you wish. BUT lets see what you get from a Porsche 911 vs japanese sports car in that category? Lets see interior? drivability? feel those swtiches and you will know what I mean or feel knock the dashboard for creeks or yet the body panels. Jag and Aston Martin are british marque that are well known for their reliability issues. Bankrupt? You gotta be kidding....that company is making hel_l lots of money and its one of the first companies to utilize VTG that sets the competition apart. Infact if you look closely all the japanese counterparts try to copy the germans here and there. Take a peak on your car and see what part of it looks like a MB, BMW. Sorry man no offense....anything more just pm me :o