Thai Company In Issan

Anyone know of any reliable company that takes care of the Northwest. I am near Ubon Ratchatani. ARC has not responded to phone calls or emails on their web site. I need these to finish my house 15 windows and three sliding doors, aluminum or uPVC would be what I am looking for.

Rocky

Rocky3 take a look at Ubonwatsida.

It’s a big hardware shop just over the bridge on the right as you head from Ubon towards waren chamrap (sp).

They have a large selection of windows and doors, tinted and plain, to the left as you walk in. Some have flyscreens fitted. I’m told they can order extra flyscreens if needed.

Around where I live I think all the sliding windows and doors (aluminum) are custom made.

The extruded metal fame is bought to the premises and then cut to size and fitted in the window/door space. Ditto the frame for the glass, and the glass is then cut and fitted. If you want sliding insect screens, they are assembled off site, and then fitted.

Look for a shop/factory with lots of extruded bronze coloured framing, and tinted (generally bronze also) glass inside. Go and ask them.

Good luck.

Anyone know of any reliable company that takes care of the Northwest. I am near Ubon Ratchatani. ARC has not responded to phone calls or emails on their web site. I need these to finish my house 15 windows and three sliding doors, aluminum or uPVC would be what I am looking for.

Rocky

Hi Rocky,

Pluggin away today it would seem :o

Psd ( link above ) have a partner company that cover the whole of Northern Thailand.

www.pvc-windows-thailand.com ( similar url to arc but most definatley not the same company ! )

You may view the main company page from the link above and also visit the url as given.

Hope it helps

Thx