Smoking Ban

tobyarnott

Can anyone advise me on the implications of the smoking ban for Soi 6?

I'm not sure I like the idea of the smoking having to be done outdoors. There are always a lot of people around.

I must be slowing dowm. It took a few seconds before it sunk in. :o

I look forward to reading what the always-ready-to-pounce anti-smokers will repond to this.

I'm not sure I like the idea of the smoking having to be done outdoors. There are always a lot of people around.

Cigarettes are fine, its the cigars that may cause blushes.

:o

Sometimes doing things 'outdoors' can be a challenge.

Fornication is one thing that should perhaps be better done indoors.

Dogs urinating on lamp posts would be better done outdoors. Pee stains on the dining room table legs are difficult to remove.

Calling your wife a useless, no good, lazy b--ch would be better done indoors. No guy wants his mates to see what an angry Thai woman can do to a husband.

Throwing frisbees should definitely be done outdoors. Replacing lamps and windows can become expensive.

Riding motor cycles should be done outdoors. If there are too many people around then the rider needs to consider getting off the footpath and back onto the road.

.....but smoking amongst people who are gathered indoors is very unhealthy. This is one filthy habit that is much better performed outdoors.

.....anyway, from what people tell me, there are more things to keep a virile man happy on Soi 6 than having to resort to tobacco.

Smoking in bars and restaurants is prohibited under Thai law and we should be upstanding world citizens and comply.

Samoking on the other hand is best performed in private but should the urge get the better of you then there is no legislation to stop you although you should consider the discomfort you may cause to Pattaya's five star tourists.

Maybe smoking in Soi 6 in public would be a new form of public entertainment. Another first for Pattaya!

.....anyway, from what people tell me, there are more things to keep a virile man happy on Soi 6 than having to resort to tobacco.

:o:D:D

onzestan

City Hall state that bars in Soi 6 must only smoke outside the Back door, my back door faces those of King Kong, Bus Stop Bar, Saigon Girl, Bee Bar and the Katoey Go Go Bar all of whom are Heavy smokers!!. Dont worry I will not charge a joiners fee for my Smokers Garden View Area.

I'm not sure I like the idea of the smoking having to be done outdoors. Tough! There are always a lot of people around.

I think you're missing something here Clayton.

I'm not sure I like the idea of the smoking having to be done outdoors. Tough! There are always a lot of people around.

Oh dear. this is the man distributing telephone numbers to call the police if anyone breaches the real smoking ban. Just goes to show the mentality of the anti smoking brigade. When you go to get a life, ask if they can throw in a sense of humour. :o

Edit - typo

Edited by sweetchariot

Maybe smoking in Soi 6 in public would be a new form of public entertainment. Another first for Pattaya!

Good thinking there!

Pamplona has its bull running, Rio and Venice their carnivals, New York its St Patrick's day Parade, etc. Why shouldn't Pattaya capitalize on one of the things it does best?

:o:D:D

onzestan

City Hall state that bars in Soi 6 must only smoke outside the Back door, my back door faces those of King Kong, Bus Stop Bar, Saigon Girl, Bee Bar and the Katoey Go Go Bar all of whom are Heavy smokers!!.

Now that's what I call Location!