Thou shalt not commit adultery

Why, are you doing a survey, or do you have a perversion, sounds like the later to me to ask a question like that.

camera1.gif  eyes18.gifzipper1.gif

Oh I know, you are making a movie !!!!  better watch out for all those 2-way mirrors  :laugh:

Keep your camera and your zip closed. :o

Thank you everyone for your input on being a darker color in Thailand, I thought it was because of lack of contact with blacks but when I saw women shielding their faces while walking or riding on a bike I knew they did not want to get darker.

The good thing or maybe it's a bad thing I have encounter this behavior before. A lot of the caribean island have that same  stigma, the lighter black you are the better looking or richer people think you are. It sounds crazy but it's true, women would go for guys with less kinky hair lighter skin etc.

Who cares I love to travel and I love Thailand it won't be the last I will encounter these behaviors, #### I live in the states. One good thing though it was great sitting in a bar have nice dring talk with the bartender or patrons without having girls all over you asking for a lady drink. When they find out I was an american the behavior change so if I did not want to be bothered I would tell them I'm from some African country.

How many of you out there are able to keep your penny in your pocket when you are away from your loved one in the LOS. :o

Unless i want Mr Nudge cut off and used as an ingredient in a Tom Yam soup, Then the mouse stays in the house !  :laugh:

How many of you out there are able to keep your penny in your pocket when you are away from your loved one in the LOS. :o

Unless i want Mr Nudge cut off and used as an ingredient in a Tom Yam soup, Then the mouse stays in the house !  :laugh:

tom yum joo...ahem, no thanks!