Evaluate My Picture

Who, me ?

Those are beautiful shades of green. and the picture is very pleasant to look at. If it were my photo I would try to add some blue to the sky. I might also crop some to see the house better and maybe be straighten out the horizon, the picture seems to lean to the left a bit.

Don't really feel comfortable critiquing others photos, hopefully someone more advanced will add there comments so I can learn too.

Just enlarged the picture to cover my whole screen and I must say it does have a nice relaxing quality about it. Thanks for posting

Those are beautiful shades of green. and the picture is very pleasant to look at. If it were my photo I would try to add some blue to the sky. I might also crop some to see the house better and maybe be straighten out the horizon, the picture seems to lean to the left a bit.

Don't really feel comfortable critiquing others photos, hopefully someone more advanced will add there comments so I can learn too.

Just enlarged the picture to cover my whole screen and I must say it does have a nice relaxing quality about it. Thanks for posting

Thanks for the comment. Glad that you like it

I was thinking of a crop as well, but I actually like to keep pictures in their original condition

Cheers

Eddy