Phuket

Buki

Heylo guys. I didn't know where to post this but I figured that this is more of a gay thing than a community forum thing. Anyways, I will be flying to Phuket next month for some R&R with the bf. It will be our first time there and we have no idea what to do and where to go. We did some researches but I figured that some of our regular posters are more knowledgeable about this than any websites. With that, I would greatly appreciate if anyone can give us some advices or suggestion for 4 day and 3 night affair. Thanks in advance. :o

love,

buki

Sorry there are not many replies but this is a pretty dead forum...not TV itself but the gay sub-forum. Blame it on the very prudish rules for posts established no doubt by the breeders who started this forum...definitely no friends of Dorothy there.

In any case, it would help if you posted more about your interests and where you plan to stay. Patong is the main tourist beach but is a real honky tonk. But it is the main of gay life on the island...in the Paradise complex. Better beaches are found at Kata and Kata Noi. As for restos...can recommend La Diva in Pataong and Salvatores Italian (but need to go to Phuket City for this one). Best gay hotel is CC Blooms in Kata by far.

Edited by JonnieB

The popular gay night life area is Paradise Complex. There are hotels in Paradise Complex however you may want to stay a bit out of the party area so you aren't up all night especially if you are traveling with your bf. I recommend Club One Seven which is in the Patong Beach area. It is within walking distance to the beach and Paradise Complex. C.C. Blooms is also nice but it's a bit out of the way. Club One Seven can also line you up with tours and stuff. Last time I stayed there I joined a group of guests and we went out on a sea canoe tour together and we had an amazing time. The happy hour around the pool at Club One Seven is also a lot of fun.

The gay beach area is in the middle of Patong Beach right under the tsunami warning tower. It's a fun area but really busy and touristy. Lam Sing Beach and Nai Harn beach are two of my favourites. You can get a taxi to take you to either beach and arrange for a time for the driver to pick you up as well. Lam Sing is north of Patong and Nai Harn is south of Patong Beach. Patong Beach seems to be a convenient place to use as a home base.

As for restaurants I also like La Diva. Sea Hag which is just off the beach is also good.

Have a fun trip!

You might get more detailed info on websites despite what you think. Try gaythailand, dragoncastle, dreadedned or gaypatong.

Edited by Guest