Visit To Cebu

Hi! I was born and raised in Cebu, but sad to say, I don't know much about visa stuff. Me and my British boyfriend will be visiting my city for a week in April. I know he's entitled to 21 days without a visa. My question is does he have to pay for that entry when we get to the Cebu airport? If so, how much? Thanks heaps for the help!

If he's a British national, he's allowed 21 days without visa. He doesn't have to pay any fees upon entry. He will only pay if he wants to extend his stay for more than the allowed 21 days.

Are you flying straight to Cebu?

Take a look at this website, it may help you with other info :

Philippines Visa FAQ

Edited by Palace

If he's a British national, he's allowed 21 days without visa. He doesn't have to pay any fees upon entry. He will only pay if he wants to extend his stay for more than the allowed 21 days. Are you flying straight to Cebu? Take a look at this website, it may help you with other info : Philippines Visa FAQ

Great to know! Yes, we're flying direct to Cebu from Bangkok via Cebu Pacific. They do direct flights 3x a week now, which is fab cz I loathe Manila. Lol! Anyhow, thanks for the reply!