The Truth About Cat Telecom.. Internet

media

Hey Monty

Did you say that the 4mb cat package runs at 3400 outside thailand?? Speedtest.net (san Fran) ??

The person at cat told me that it was a waste of time getting it because 4mb is only local thailand net. they said that international sites are the same speeds as the 2MB package..

In soi post office south pattaya they have a cat internet cafe. cheap 20 baht per hour. it says on the window that they use the 4MB package,

I tested the speed several times and it it went to about 2040 kbps a few times. can you clarify this for us all? also how much do you pay for the 4MB package.

I mainly like to have fast internet for surfing, not downloading files, apart from youtube video clips.. i like to cut down my browsing time or browse more sites quicker, i hate waiting for slow pages to load. is the 4mb package fast to load pages? (international)

By the way, speedtest.net, what a great site. i clicked My summary or My results and it has recorded them all, it said that i have tested 44 times and my average speed is 1034 kbps. which is almost half of the speed I am paying for.

you know what they say... "you never get what you pay for in thailand"