Wow! Success At Last

Just to let u know my wife got her settlement visa this afternoon!! :o YIPPEE!! 8 days after applying, no phone calls no checks on her, just told her to pick it up today! I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on this site, because without your help I'm sure i would have had to spend alot of money going through an agent! And this just shows if you prepare everything correctly and tell the truth about everything then its really quite straightforward, just very worrying time! So once again a big thanks to everyone here!!!

Edited by newstart07

thats brilliant news mate congratulations, I was just wondering if you could give me an idea of the amount of information you supplied and what was the letter's etc as I am drawing closer to applying thanks in advance,

Bread

Just to let u know my wife got her settlement visa this afternoon!! :o YIPPEE!! 8 days after applying, no phone calls no checks on her, just told her to pick it up today! I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on this site, because without your help I'm sure i would have had to spend alot of money going through an agent! And this just shows if you prepare everything correctly and tell the truth about everything then its really quite straightforward, just very worrying time! So once again a big thanks to everyone here!!!

Good for you.

Can you send me a virtual beer?

Great News all the best for the future.

BT