Anyone Know Pizza Making Course In Bkk

• 1 month later...

I have seen frozen, unbaked, pizza crusts at Makro. But, they looked like the thin, crispy type.

IMO, a good crust is the secret to a good pizza, have a look here for some recipes:

http://chef2chef.net/recipes/search_result...h&sa=Search

The rest is easy: sauce, toppings and cheese!

Remember, like everything in life. Practice makes perfect. Good luck!

Edited by maxjay

Really easy

1KG of bread flour

550ml of temperat water

dash of salt

2 sachets of dried yeast

4 table spoons of oilve oil

sift the flour onto a table .. make a well in the middle and add all

mix it until it becomes a dough and than need it for 5 minutes

let it sit in warm place covered untl doubled in size and ready is your dough

roll out thin .. add sauce and toppings .. put in really hot pre-heated oven

John

I want to take Pizza making course. Anyone know any course available or anybody who can teach. Preferrably, Italian style pizza

I can't find a pizza worth buying here. Doesn't seem like the place to take a course in making them.

Try Rome, Melbourne or New York City. :o

I want to take Pizza making course. Anyone know any course available or anybody who can teach. Preferrably, Italian style pizza

I think first you have to ask yourself if you've ever had a good pizza in Thailand? If you're at all discerning, the answer to that question is most likely no. So why would you want to learn to make pizzas here? If it were me I'd consider experimenting at home or if you've got time and funds see what's available in New York City.

I can't find a pizza worth buying here. Doesn't seem like the place to take a course in making them.

Try Rome, Melbourne or New York City. :o

Ah, I see you've beat me to it. Also I didn't note the "Italian Style" initially. North Beach, Little Italy, Rome or Naples would be my recommendations.

Am not quite sure what all the fuss is about .. Pizza is nothing but a thin crusty bread dough with some toppings .. in the US they usually overdo the toppings ... tomato sauce cheese and may be some sausage or ham or mushrooms and bell peppers etc... a few chunks of mozarella thrown in between will make it nice and juicy finally drizzle some olive oil over the top.

If you want it to be like a Pizza made in a wood fired oven and since you want to book a course I figure you save your money and instead buy a slab of granit that will fit your oven tray - the whole secret about perfect crispy pizza is that the pizza is placed onto a already very hot base and than baked in a hot oven!

Make the dough as I explained above get a Granit slab and don't overdo the toppings and you will have a perfect Pizza

John

will place a full course on how to make a pizza on our website this coming weekend with some pictures

Visit My Website

Pastry base ??

thats a cake isn't it ?

I thought a pizza base was dough

A.Partridge.

Let's english talk about pudding and italians about pizza...

To be a bit more technical - it's pastry that is best kneaded by hand, whereas 'pure' pastry is best with minimum kneading by hand. If you want to call it dough, that's fine! I have an Italian bro in-law who wants his 'dough' doughy, as in, the bit where the fillings cover and the edge where there's no filling, chrunchy like pie crust! He makes damned good pizza!

Like I say, experiment and enjoy...