Cambodia V.o.a

I am going to do a VOA run to Cambodia and just have a few queries about counting the days for the 6 month period, when can go and best borders.

I have had 2 TV and 2 TV extensions. I went to Laos obtained a 2 month TV, then the extension and did the process over again, so that will be approximately 6 months since my last VOA. My visa runs out on the 16th April, still during the holiday.

Are the regulations or the border people exact about the 6 months or are they more relaxed, give or take several days less, maybe a week less? I don't envisage there being any problems but just want to check.

Also, I may well be in Burilam (not far from Korat) for the holiday and probably doing the visa run solo, no group tour. I want to be able to go to a border and not be shocked with requests for flight tickets, being refused entry, etc. Somebody has mentioned a border stop called Chongjom (don't know if spelt correctly), but I have never heard of it.

If Chongjom is a border stop is it a viable option. ie. hassle free?

Are there any other border stops in this area which I could use?

Thanks in advance for any assistance given!

...Are the regulations or the border people exact about the 6 months or are they more relaxed, give or take several days less, maybe a week less?

From reports in this forum, also at land borders do the immigration officials enforce this regulation meticulously, giving no quarter.

--

Maestro