Flights Bangkok To Brisbane Rtn April

Planning a trip over to Brisbane from BKK return around this month April 20th, I've emailed the thaivisa travel store also, has anyone experience of any reasonable deals/good travel agencies for booking a return ticket april? Thanks in advance! Godspeed!

Best

DSG

:D anyone? :o

Planning a trip over to Brisbane from BKK return around this month April 20th, I've emailed the thaivisa travel store also, has anyone experience of any reasonable deals/good travel agencies for booking a return ticket april? Thanks in advance! Godspeed!

Best

DSG

If it's ALL about price, take a look at Air Asia X Kuala Lumpur to Gold Coast.

Depart KUL 20th April, Return KUL 5th May, inclusive of taxes, meals, 15kg baggage, comfort kit and your choice of seat for a grand total of AUD$411. (under THB12000)

So add your flights to & from Bangkok, and train/bus from Gold Coast to Brisbane, it's still a good deal.

Jingjoe, thanks for the above mate, I think were going to do a Singapore Airlines direct sing-brisbane, quickest I can find and for around 30,000b return, thanks again mate for your reply! :o

Best

DSG :D

If it's ALL about price, take a look at Air Asia X Kuala Lumpur to Gold Coast.

Depart KUL 20th April, Return KUL 5th May, inclusive of taxes, meals, 15kg baggage, comfort kit and your choice of seat for a grand total of AUD$411. (under THB12000)

So add your flights to & from Bangkok, and train/bus from Gold Coast to Brisbane, it's still a good deal.