Bar Girls - Relevant Or Irrelevant?

damnaam

Are BG threads....  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is not a pop at recent changes on this board. I'm merely interested in bringing together all opinions in a simple poll. What I'm really wondering is whether there is a place for BG discussions on any Thailand related website/forum?

Cheers :o

relevant & fun... the problem is that some members don't like to be reminded that they've shacked up with a prostitute who'll sooner or later suck em' dry (in the financial sense) & run off to pastures new...

i know several guys who have former bargirls as wives, and the ladies are exceptionally good wives... however, these are the exceptions to the rule. far more commonly, a nice guy puts in all the effort, and money, and gets burned in the end by an ungrateful and lazy bitch of a lady who carelessly does things to p*ss off their husband/boyfriend. when it comes time to part ways, she takes all she can get and makes his life miserable, in a most ungrateful manner...

This is not a pop at recent changes on this board. I'm merely interested in bringing together all opinions in a simple poll. What I'm really wondering is whether there is a place for BG discussions on any Thailand related website/forum?

Cheers :o

of course there is , but the owners are only worried about their website ending up on the LOS censored list , so they ban anything moderately risque in order to play safe.

in the end cash rules ...unfortunatly...

a subheading could be devoted to BGs , so anyone who doesent want to enter that knows from the start and can avoid .

:D

"yawn, boring "

When I retire to Pattaya in the next 2-10 years, I sure hope I never become so bitter and angry with the people (tourists) who I was a part of in the past. And I know you can say that your business is immune to a downturn in tourists, but I have a hard time believing it.

How many of the business owners in Pattaya didn't start out as a tourist?

Did you ALL go there to visit the temples?

Get off the ivory tower. It's hard to see clearly from way up there...... :o:D:D

~WISteve

Given that this is a moderated forum, it's up to the moderators to make those calls, not low order peons like you or me. Would you rather have the forum degenerate into soc.culture.thai or some other less useful format? If they decide to throw a thread into the bit bucket, then so be it.

I suppose these BG threads will be around as long as there's a forum to support 'em. After all, it's pussy we're talking about here and there's nothing more popular than that except maybe $$$.

But, they do get somewhat tiresome. Last good one I read was "Woops, I Boned Her" That one was the exception rather than the rule... :o

"yawn, boring "

When I retire to Pattaya in the next 2-10 years, I sure hope I never become so bitter and angry with the people (tourists) who I was a part of in the past. And I know you can say that your business is immune to a downturn in tourists, but I have a hard time believing it.

How many of the business owners in Pattaya didn't start out as a tourist?

Did you ALL go there to visit the temples?

Get off the ivory tower. It's hard to see clearly from way up there...... :D:wub:-_-

~WISteve

Easy tiger :D

who said i was angry? :o

i love bg's, i married a girl who worked in a bar,

I'm just fed up with these boring topics, where's all the humourous and interesting threads?

I'm definatley not on an ivory tower, (if you knew me you would know that)

The tourists money keeps me here :( , i love tourists :D

Not the bloody perves though. :D

But, they do get somewhat tiresome.  Last good one I read was "Woops, I Boned Her"  That one was the exception rather than the rule...

Oh I missed that one.

When did Harry post it?

As to the bg question on TV. You have to accept with the popularity and obvious quality of this site that you are going to attract a large number of people in Thailand, many of who do like the local options for ladies and feel the need to share their thoughts.

Of course there are other more suitable forums for this kind of topic.

Perhaps a link?

i know several guys who have former bargirls as wives, and the ladies are exceptionally good wives... however, these are the exceptions to the rule.

"exceptions to the rule" ???

You're so full of shit that I'm surprised you haven't been killed and chopped into small pieces and sold by a fertilizer factory !!!

FOAD, you waste of oxygen !!!

I voted 'Relevant But Tiresome' because there does seem to be an unhealthy fascination with bargirls.

I still think my bargirl apreciation thread was one of the best - even if I do say so myself - because it gave the positive comments a chance.

Ning was an ex BG and she is a most unsuitable girlfriend and we had our problems.

But she didn't do anything wrong apart from being lazy and moody and she had/has a heart of gold.

But, they do get somewhat tiresome.  Last good one I read was "Woops, I Boned Her"  That one was the exception rather than the rule...

Oh I missed that one.

When did Harry post it?

Before Harry's time. It was a fairly long thread - maybe 3 or 4 months back...