Does A Beautiful Falang Lady Beat A Beautiful Thai

medicinebox

Biggest turn on? Falang or Thai?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you were so venomous with your reply that i almost wanted to ###### you senseless that is until i got a grip and realised you are a tosser pure and simple. you are very ,very,very sad, , <deleted>, you don't know my gender you sad little maggot. For all you know i could be the  ladyboy you took a liking to a few nights ago so stop with the nastiness towards Farang women Chon, there's no need to spit your dummy out just because Farang women find your puny body repulsive and puny abd the only female you can pull are second hand ones flogging their wares in some cheap nasy go go bar. Jesus, you are nasty.

Puny? Wish I was , 95 kg , at least 4 kg overweight though.

Hang on , that means I don't have to go to the gym today though.

:D

Your reply amused me , I'm in the Uk ,I reckon you are too right?Email me if you want your head knocked off it's shoulders.

btw My wife's chest looks pretty darn bouncy where I'm sat....glug glug

:o

ps you posted for a reaction , why be surprised when you get one?

I like Farang women and haven't bad mouthed them or any other race for that matter. Et tu?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to Chon, you sad  are you overdue with the payments to your bargirls folks??? you were so venomous with your reply that i almost wanted to ###### you senseless that is until i got a grip and realised you are a tosser pure and simple. you are very ,very,very sad, , <deleted>, you don't know my gender you sad little maggot. For all you know i could be the  ladyboy you took a liking to a few nights ago so stop with the nastiness towards Farang women Chon, there's no need to spit your dummy out just because Farang women find your puny body repulsive and puny abd the only female you can pull are second hand ones flogging their wares in some cheap nasy go go bar. Jesus, you are nasty.

Looks like Irish W*nk*r has made the move onto TV.com, eh Chonny ? :o

Sorry, i meant to say parents of Farang women don't expect you to look after them, put the family through school or buy a toyota and Farang women don't demand or expect monthly payments.

<deleted> off and join a farang girl forum you moronic knob head

:o

Old mate is actually in Asia Chon. Probably with lotsa experience with ' renters ' and has many sad tales to tell. He's unlikely to last long at ThaiVisa.

QUOTE (Bendy @ Tue 2004-10-19, 09:25:49)

you were so venomous with your reply that i almost wanted to ###### you senseless that is until i got a grip and realised you are a tosser pure and simple. you are very ,very,very sad, , <deleted>, you don't know my gender you sad little maggot. For all you know i could be the  ladyboy you took a liking to a few nights ago so stop with the nastiness towards Farang women Chon, there's no need to spit your dummy out just because Farang women find your puny body repulsive and puny abd the only female you can pull are second hand ones flogging their wares in some cheap nasy go go bar. Jesus, you are nasty. 

Nasty?You must be a girlie.Only girlies use the word nasty :o

Ole Erco was a bit anti bargirl too wasn't he. This punter isn't in Thailand... thank god.

Dr.. shame he wasn't in Thailand, with an attitude like that he surely be in jail after a few words from his huge gob. :o

He's only a two hour flight away. He'll turn up I reckon. Coming to sample something/s from the streets of nocturnal delights :D

Sure we all like pretty women.

My experience with the glamour set has been they are all just as transparently looking for someone to look after them,or show them a good time or impress there mates etc(unless they are independantly wealthy).

And sure the Falang girls have a lesser focus on the fortunes of family...is that good????

For me I think a beautiful educated thai girl wins hand down.

Why?Because I think they are so much more polite,feminine and downright sexy.

And I hate the way American ,english and aussie girsl talk,they shout too much.

I can go into any fashionable club full of dolly birds and have them absolutely drooling over my thai lady.

And that aint just the guys!!

No, not stung as i do not see the attraction in a bar girl/Thai woman as to me all have hard face. Just prefer Farang woman, to each his own eh.

Bar Girls? Bless their little hooker hearts...

Hard faces? I on more than one occassion walked the main drag along the beach in Phuket with a gorgeous 19 year old rented for the evening.

I'd laugh my ass off as the farang tourist guys got elbowed or smacked by their heffer wives or girlfriends as they twisted their necks around and tripped while trying to get a longer look at my litle angel.

Hard faces? There where quite a few hard things around this beauty but I can asSure you they weren"t faces.

Milky white skin, long black hair, black eyes, black micro mini skirt and halter top

one of the most gorgeous I've ever had the good fortune to have the company of

ALLNIGHT... :o

No, not stung as i do not see the attraction in a bar girl/Thai woman as to me all have hard face. Just prefer Farang woman, to each his own eh.

Bar Girls? Bless their little hooker hearts...

Hard faces? I on more than one occassion walked the main drag along the beach in Phuket with a gorgeous 19 year old rented for the evening.

I'd laugh my ass off as the farang tourist guys got elbowed or smacked by their heffer wives or girlfriends as they twisted their necks around and tripped while trying to get a longer look at my litle angel.

Hard faces? There where quite a few hard things around this beauty but I can asSure you they weren"t faces.

Milky white skin, long black hair, black eyes, black micro mini skirt and halter top

one of the most gorgeous I've ever had the good fortune to have the company of

ALLNIGHT... :D

Ahhhh Pepe` Doncha just LUV it .... I was with three friends in Phuket and surrounded by six beautifl 'bar girls' each wanting some action... for cash of course... and a ferang couple were at the next table in thier 40's... both eating their hearts out for different reasons... She jealous as sh*t and he wishing like crazy that she was at home in England, or burried somewhere... anywhere... when my friend turned and said, "Bet you're glad you brought her ain't ya mate? I nearly died laughing :o Ok, it was rude... but finnier than h*ll :D

The truth is women ALL want something you got... whether it's a good body, good looks, a charming nature or money... but the greatest attraction of all is MONEY... and you can take that to the bank! A good-looking man with a Rolex is more attractive than a good-looking man with a Timex and that has been proven time and time again in experiments.

Even an ugly guy with a Gold Rolex. :D

yep i voted for thai ladies...have you ever taken a stroll down Soi Thaniya of an evening ( the knocking shop area for japanese on silom)...the women down there are total stunners, in my opinion loads better looking than the Swiss ladies on that site...i have to say tho that some of the most beautiful girls i've seen in LoS have been look kreung so i reckon that should have been the 3rd option to vote for. :o

Ahhhh Pepe` Doncha just LUV it .... I was with three friends in Phuket and surrounded by six beautifl 'bar girls' each wanting some action... for cash of course... and a ferang couple were at the next table in thier 40's... both eating their hearts out for different reasons... She jealous as sh*t and he wishing like crazy that she was at home in England, or burried somewhere... anywhere... when my friend turned and said, "Bet you're glad you brought her ain't ya mate? I nearly died laughing :o Ok, it was rude... but finnier than h*ll :D

The truth is women ALL want something you got... whether it's a good body, good looks, a charming nature or money... but the greatest attraction of all is MONEY... and you can take that to the bank! A good-looking man with a Rolex is more attractive than a good-looking man with a Timex and that has been proven time and time again in experiments.

Yes I have found myself in similar situations many times. One time, again in Phuket, there were two farang couples at a retaurant seated directly across from this beer bar I was at.

As I got a little "mini massage" from this angel right on my bar stool, the 2 chicks as it turned out from the UK, were just sneering in disgust and disapproval.

One of the guys was just staring as drool fell out of his mouth on to the table.

Just as we were making our exit out of no where his wife smacked him up the side of his head and said something like, "Oh you like that, thats digusting."

Poor guy couldn't take his eyes off this honey even after getting smacked.

He just sat there dazed and drooling.

Pretty funny stuff... :D

Ahhhh Pepe`    Doncha just LUV it ....  I was with three friends in Phuket and surrounded by six beautifl 'bar girls' each wanting some action... for cash of course... and a ferang couple were at the next table in thier 40's... both eating their hearts out for different reasons... She jealous as sh*t and he wishing like crazy that she was at home in England, or burried somewhere... anywhere... when my friend turned and said, "Bet you're glad you brought her ain't ya mate? I nearly died laughing  :o  Ok, it was rude... but finnier than h*ll  :D

The truth is women ALL want something you got... whether it's a good body, good looks, a charming nature or money... but the greatest attraction of all is MONEY... and you can take that to the bank!  A good-looking man with a Rolex is more attractive than a good-looking man with a Timex and that has been proven time and time again in experiments.

Yes I have found myself in similar situations many times. One time, again in Phuket, there were two farang couples at a retaurant seated directly across from this beer bar I was at.

As I got a little "mini massage" from this angel right on my bar stool, the 2 chicks as it turned out from the UK, were just sneering in disgust and disapproval.

One of the guys was just staring as drool fell out of his mouth on to the table.

Just as we were making our exit out of no where his wife smacked him up the side of his head and said something like, "Oh you like that, thats digusting."

Poor guy couldn't take his eyes off this honey even after getting smacked.

He just sat there dazed and drooling.

Pretty funny stuff... :D

All that from a simple massage?? :D

All that from a simple massage??   :o

I didn't want to get to specific although the massage was "simple" it was very focused and specific to one particular are... :D

I meant area... :D

Well do you blame the women?? Was this a bar or a restaurant?? Please excuse my ignorance since i have never been to bars in Thailand

I didn't want to get to specific although the massage was "simple" it was very focused and specific to one particular are... :D

Well do you blame the women?? Was this a bar or a restaurant?? Please excuse my ignorance since i have never been to bars in Thailand

No I don't blame them. I would be pissed off too if I looked like them. These were young gals in their early thirties who could have been attractive if they got off theur fat butts and di some exercise.

I was sitting in a beer bar a couple of meters in from the front of the bar. These women were in sitting in a restaurant across the street.

Hey there was lots of other activity on the street and a beautiful beach to look at but being "rubbed" by my little sweety had their attention.

Some prefer adult entertainment...

No I don't blame them. I would be pissed off too if I looked like them. These were young gals in their early thirties who could have been attractive if they got off theur fat butts and di some exercise.

I was sitting in a beer bar a couple of meters in from the front of the bar. These women were in sitting in a restaurant across the street.

Hey there was lots of other activity on the street and a beautiful beach to look at but being "rubbed" by my little sweety had their attention.

Some prefer adult entertainment...

And the chicky was relieving your anxiety wasn't she Pepe. Very, very therapeutic.