Finding A Flat In Bangkok

lnelstrop

I think you should stay in a guesthouse or hotel for a week or so and look around while you are here. If you are working, the chances are that people you are working with will be able to put you on to something. Otherwise go walking around in the area you want to live and go in and ask if there are any apartments vacant in any building you like the look of. Where will you be working?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I arrived yesterday in Bangkok to work and I am also looking for a flat.

I read carefully your messages, thanks for the tips!

Actually, I am looking for an little flat or an bigger apartment to share with other people.

My name is Florent, I am a 28-year old french. I like cooking.

If you are interested, just let me know.

here is my e-mail address: [email protected]

Best regards

Florent

• 4 months later...
I'm moving to Bangkok in 2 weeks time and I have no idea how to find a flat. Could anyone give me some advise :o as I feel a bit lost surfing the internet. I need to find somewhere quickly, as I start work on Nov 1st!

Any advise?

Louise

Hi

I have been in BKK for abt 1 yr already depending what you want

Do you need a/c, fully furnished

I rented an apartment in BKk for 3,000baht to 5,000 baht with fridge , a/c, bed and furniture and there are 2 bedrooms , shower, hot water, and UBC included

surfign the net is not useful as the cheaper ones are not on the internet, you must ask your friends and personnal go to the apratment

My friends stay at Ratchada for abt 5,000 baht per month, good location and fully furnished with air conditioning etc

You will need to get some thai friends to help you look, however it depends on where you want to stay, furnished? UBC etc

if you need any help you can email me at [email protected]

I am not a property agent , with my limited knowledge i could help, I am also not Thai, however if you look around yourself you may find a cheap apartment

I'm moving to Bangkok in 2 weeks time and I have no idea how to find a flat. Could anyone give me some advise :o as I feel a bit lost surfing the internet. I need to find somewhere quickly, as I start work on Nov 1st!

Any advise?

Louise

Forget the internet, decide where you want to live and post here then you may get a hand, or the bestway, hit the streets and go talk to some building managers, there is a glut of acant property in bangers, finding a place is pretty easy, we can help you but do a bit of research and tell us where and how much?

That will allow us to help you in a more efficient and proffesional manor as is the norm here unless of course you have been reading the victorian gift saga or the tvp thread