Booking Flights From Bkk To Uk

wcr

hi,

saturday afternoon i managed to book return to lhr on eva air (direct) 40,500 baht plus 3.5% for payment with visa card. coach class/ open 6 months.

company name thaioverlander 022584778 in bkk. on the phone it can be alittle hard work, ok english spoken but have been in the shop before and good service.

try the thai visa agency found them good too.

hi,

saturday afternoon i managed to book return to lhr on eva air (direct) 40,500 baht plus 3.5% for payment with visa card. coach class/ open 6 months.

company name thaioverlander 022584778 in bkk. on the phone it can be alittle hard work, ok english spoken but have been in the shop before and good service.

try the thai visa agency found them good too.

Thanks for that. Thats a good price. I've been quoted 42,000 - 45,000 with Arab airlines with stopovers!!!

Thanks for that. Thats a good price. I've been quoted 42,000 - 45,000 with Arab airlines with stopovers!!!

42,000 - 45,000 A good price??

Only a couple of weeks ago people were getting Qatar Airways flights for 25,000 and as a result there is little availability with them, I fear that the days of reasonably priced flights have gone forever.

Only a couple of weeks ago people were getting Qatar Airways flights for 25,000 and as a result there is little availability with them, I fear that the days of reasonably priced flights have gone forever.

Quoted today Qatar into LGW 39500 RTN or Oman Air 34,000 inc of taxes, but Oman have a 5.5 hour stopover which isn't appealing. Qatar is best on stopover and a few 1000 Baht more on airfare.

Try tvair bookings which have a branch at Emporium, they have pretty good rates. Also consider going through Schiphol, usually the fares on EVA and China are in the 30K-34K baht range (return) taxes included.

From Schiphol it's of course very easy and cheap to get to LHR.

Quoted today Qatar into LGW 39500 RTN or Oman Air 34,000 inc of taxes, but Oman have a 5.5 hour stopover which isn't appealing. Qatar is best on stopover and a few 1000 Baht more on airfare.

Read the reviews on skytrax & you'll have another reason for not wanting to travel with Oman Air.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/oman.htm