Meeting Up In Phuket

elsie

I've been planning to go to Phuket for quite a while. Now, Scampy is going there on Monday. My w*rk shouldn't be too mad this week. So, I think I'm going! Wednesday! I haven't bought my tickets yet though. All you old farts in the area, give me some idea when suits you lot best.

What do you say, G? And where is Basher these days?

Edited by LovelyCutie

"This old fart, he drinks *chang*; he plays nick-nack in my gang,

With a nick-nack, paddy wack, give a dog a bone, this old fart came rolling home"

Love to make it Elsie but you know me; too old to travel lol

Let me know what time you're starting and I'll have a few by proxy.

:o

Should I say "a few more"?

You just give us a call when you're down here Else, we'll all be up for it - 'cept wolfie, he doesn't go out on school nights - did he tell you about his vomit incident on Saturday? :o

You gotta love TV, I met up with Random Chances and his wife on Friday, they are the nicest couple one could ever wish to meet - although she did kick our asses on the pool table. Just gonna go and meet scamp and Tornado now, Thai visa - brilliant!!!!

'cept wolfie, he doesn't go out on school nights - did he tell you about his vomit incident on Saturday? :o

Its spelt SKOOL nights FTH, you uneducated bafoon!

50km/hr Vomit tricks, brought to you by Wolfie "Shooters make me sick" Badboy :D

Did you manage to get the spray off your windscreen yet?

I'm planning to fly to Phuket on Wednesday. I've told the new love of my life to make up his mind by 2pm today... which is... one more hour to go. :o

I'm so going! :D

So, let's say... Wednesday, 8:30pm -ish at that bloody Scruffy Puffy Muffy thing on Bangla?

I think I'm coming home on Sunday, hun. I haven't got my tickets AND hotel yet. This's probably one of the most insane trips in my entire life (number 1 of all time is still my mad trip Down Under :D ). :o Now, the latest love of my life said he will go there on Thursday or Friday. So, might be a better idea to meet up on Friday night instead?

Jeez... I did beat you by one second, brit. :D

Edited by LovelyCutie

Gotta post for the sake of it.

Change of plan. We'll start around 7pm at the Islander bar in Rawai first. I've managed to contact all old farts in the area (that I know of). If the Isalnder ain't enough, we can move on to Patong later.