Murder With Impunity

marshbags

^ does it really matter??

BTW,

"Get a native speaker tto help you with your spelling/grammar."

1 t in to.. lol

Yes, Newbie, if one wants to sound even remotely credible on an international forum such as this.

Newbie? :o If you only knew.. I have been on this forum since 2003 actually. wink wink! and have lived here 12 years and speak the language..

But thanks Dad for your help... now again there is 1 t in to, not 2..

**flame removed--sbk***

How incredibly interesting.

I wonder how many of the victims families would appreciate the insight into off topic references to whatever several posters are contributing on the thread.

No further comment needed on your contributions, IMHO, that is.

marshbags

Edited by marshbags

You are right, I do apologise to you for my off topic responses.

I started reading the thread because it was a very sad story and got off track.. apologies again. :o

I wonder how many of the victims families would appreciate the insight into off topic references to whatever several posters are contributing on the thread.

No further comment needed on your contributions, IMHO, that is.

marshbags

Living the Private Dancer era

- copy Chang singlet

- drinks Beer Sing in coupious quantities

- hangs out at nana Plaza in Angelwitch

- copy lacotes T polo shirt

- drinks 45 degree at home; 1 stubbie on a night out

Get a native speaker tto help you with your spelling/grammar.

OK smart guy, learn how to spell tto (I think you are going for 'to' there) and perhaps also learn some basic spelling/grammar of your own:

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeveless_shirt you do know what a singlet is right?

-copy Chang singlet refers to the a singlet that has the logo of Chang, and is a copy; tough concept I know but I do like to get my brands and descriptions separated; would not want to upset Seea Charoen

- Copious I stand corrected; thanks

- Nana Plaza; again, the issue of capitals, dear oh dear - it certainly markedly changes the meaning here; thanks once again

-Lacotes - get a sense of humour; the whole point of it being Lacoste changed to Lacotes; surely you can see why that is perhaps marginally funny? Since I made it up, no point in capital name for the brand; however you could argue the effect is stronger with a capital L there, I will give you that

- 45 degree is a brand of white liquor; I am fairly sure in english this is how it is translated across. Comments?

I may not be white, I may be a stupid Thai that did indeed learn engrish but would not possibly have the brain power to be able to write quality prose like a true farang could; however calling me out for it, 'the lady doth protest too much, methinks'

Pot paging kettle would be another appropriate comment at this juncture. Let me know how you get on finding that english school for yourself, maybe we can get a group discount, seeing as we clearly both need it :o

Edited by steveromagnino