Skin Rash

CCCP

Hi

Just wondering if anyone is, or has experieced the same.

Last June i developed a small rash on the back of my shoulder. These were small flat red blotches a few mm's in diameter, but i felt no sensation from them. I returned to the UK in August of last year and found that when i did anything energetic i had the feeling of hundreds of insect bites on my back, which lasted for a minute or 2. I then returned to Thailand November of last year and found that the rashes had spread over 80% of my back, and a few blotches had also spread half way down my arm, as well as around my chest. Again if i did anything energetic my back would have the same feeling of insect bites. The rashes seem to come out worse in hot weather, but the treatment i have had so far hasn't worked. I don't think it is heat rash. The biting sensation also comes out when i think of anything stressful

I have tried Antihistamine's as well as various creams, one being dermovate which im told is a steroid and can be quite harmful to the skill.

Can anyone shed any light.

Many Thanks

Hi

Last June i developed a small rash on the back of my shoulder. These were small flat red blotches a few mm's in diameter, but i felt no sensation from them. I returned to the UK in August of last year and found that when i did anything energetic i had the feeling of hundreds of insect bites on my back, which lasted for a minute or 2. I then returned to Thailand November of last year and found that the rashes had spread over 80% of my back, and a few blotches had also spread half way down my arm, as well as around my chest. Again if i did anything energetic my back would have the same feeling of insect bites. The rashes seem to come out worse in hot weather, but the treatment i have had so far hasn't worked. I don't think it is heat rash. The biting sensation also comes out when i think of anything stressful

I have tried Antihistamine's as well as various creams, one being dermovate which im told is a steroid and can be quite harmful to the skill.

Many Thanks

There are many, many different types of rashes and conditions which could meet your description. Even if someone else had the exact same sounding symptoms, it doesn;t mean they had the ame thing.

No-one, not even a dermatologist, can determione what a rash is based on written description alone. You need to let a dermatologist see the actual lesions.

Hi

Many Thanks

Go to a reputable hospital such as Bangkok Christian or Ramkamhaeng and see a Dermatologist you have a problem that requires immediate attention. NOW