Judo

Nigelmartin

Anyone interest in Judo practice. We will be training tomorrow 5pm at Chiang Mai Uni Gym. 5thDan instruction, beginners or experienced players welcome. Anyone interested please pm me.

is it free to get into the gym? is it the gym near the swimming pool?

Anyone interest in Judo practice. We will be training tomorrow 5pm at Chiang Mai Uni Gym. 5thDan instruction, beginners or experienced players welcome. Anyone interested please pm me.

If you come in on the Canal road the Gym is about 200m up the road on the right hand side. Just tell the security guard yo are here for the Judo - should be no problem. There no charge. Friday 5pm

If you come in on the Canal road the Gym is about 200m up the road on the right hand side. Just tell the security guard yo are here for the Judo - should be no problem. There no charge. Friday 5pm

how did it go? i couldn't make it. would like to come after songkran if it happens again. i forgot to get my gi when i was in the states. do i need one?

how did it go? i couldn't make it. would like to come after songkran if it happens again. i forgot to get my gi when i was in the states. do i need one?

Because of the Thai new year postponed until next Friday 18thApril. The success will be down to everyone attending. No Gi needed but you can obtain a Gi from FBT Sports in Bangkok (nr the National Stadium) for about 800baht. As I have said before - mixture of beginners and Black Belt most of whom are willing to past on their experience free. So see everybody next Friday.

Nigel

Because of the Thai new year postponed until next Friday 18thApril. The success will be down to everyone attending. No Gi needed but you can obtain a Gi from FBT Sports in Bangkok (nr the National Stadium) for about 800baht. As I have said before - mixture of beginners and Black Belt most of whom are willing to past on their experience free. So see everybody next Friday.

Nigel

I think that is the place where some member of our dojo in Pattaya got his Gi from. They shipped it from Bangkok to Pattaya against a small fee. Should work also with CM. Good quality Gi!