Dedicated To Scouse

Hey guys and gals. today we got our Fiancee/settlement visa thanks to a great man and company on this forum (Davies Khan Aka The Scouser)

So how did we get it, well to start with I contacted Jason at Siam Legal, I told him that I did not have a established life in the Uk ie bank account and house they basically told me I had no chance of getting a visa. That put myself and my family at a really low point in Thailand.So here I was in Thailand with my girlfriend and baby with no job and a 1000 pounds to my name, thinking what can we do. WELL HERE GOES FROM HERE ON IN, IS OUR SUCCESSSSSS STORY through you guys on this forum and the man who made it all happen for me The Scouser.

He answered many questions for us and stated many Immigration Laws and should I add how positive and democratic this guy is. I told him our circumstances and his response was I dont see why you cant get a visa.

So now we took The Scouser on as our Immigration Adviser at his set fees, (Money cant touch the work this guy does,he goes the extra mile).

He prepared everything for us and also answered all our questions and when things seemed low The Scouser remained positive and reassured us that all legal requirements have been covered in this application. So we set off on our journey on Tuesday got the Tb test,all clear by 2pm over to the application center, Mrs was in for about 30 minutes.Now our visa app was in the hands of the entry clearance officers and all we could do is wait and worry and worry more and more and more and then we start to tune in to the what ifs, what if this what if that, you guys who have been through this process will totally understand what I'm talking about.Anyway Thursday morning I nip out for breakfast and the Mrs gets a phone call from the Entry Clearance Officer, asked the general questions (1) How long you been together, (2) Your B/F has never went home in 20 months (3) Do you know you have to marry within 6 months,(4) Do you know about the visa, I asked my G/F what her response was she said Nid Noy, I said Oh my God we are F....D, I went crazy by this time and calmed down and then I phoned The Scouser who remained cool and calm and positive and said thats great that they have called you, there thinking of giving you it, dont worry.

Anyway Friday now, today, checked the website nothing,called nothing and decided to go down to the center Mrs went in 35 minutes and 10 cigarettes later, the Mrs comes out with tears of joy in her faces she gives me the passport and i see the visa 6 Months Fiancee/Settlement Visa the tears of joy came streaming down my face and my reality was sinking in we were going home to sunny Scotland with my G/F and my baby what a joy. Thanks guys.

Scouse your the man you have so many assets in your head that they just flow out your mouth naturally you have the ability to make people feel at ease when the goings tough,Thanks.

I would like to finish on this one note, the Scouser was away on a business weekend and i called him and he responded to me in Thai (Hello Tee Rak) His exact words not mine i later found out that Tee Rak means Darling, Thanks Scouser maybe all the guys from the Gay forum will be requiring your services. Marshall.

Guys If you need any info let me know, I know how difficult and daunting this process is.

Well done, my little cutie pie, and all the best to you, W. and the little one.

You should feel privileged: I don't call just anyone "darling", least of all big, bad Glaswegians. In all honesty, I did think it was my wife calling me - you have very similar numbers. :o

Scouse.

Hey guys and gals. today we got our Fiancee/settlement visa thanks to a great man and company on this forum (Davies Khan Aka The Scouser)

So how did we get it, well to start with I contacted Jason at Siam Legal, I told him that I did not have a established life in the Uk ie bank account and house they basically told me I had no chance of getting a visa. That put myself and my family at a really low point in Thailand.So here I was in Thailand with my girlfriend and baby with no job and a 1000 pounds to my name, thinking what can we do. WELL HERE GOES FROM HERE ON IN, IS OUR SUCCESSSSSS STORY through you guys on this forum and the man who made it all happen for me The Scouser.

He answered many questions for us and stated many Immigration Laws and should I add how positive and democratic this guy is. I told him our circumstances and his response was I dont see why you cant get a visa.

So now we took The Scouser on as our Immigration Adviser at his set fees, (Money cant touch the work this guy does,he goes the extra mile).

He prepared everything for us and also answered all our questions and when things seemed low The Scouser remained positive and reassured us that all legal requirements have been covered in this application. So we set off on our journey on Tuesday got the Tb test,all clear by 2pm over to the application center, Mrs was in for about 30 minutes.Now our visa app was in the hands of the entry clearance officers and all we could do is wait and worry and worry more and more and more and then we start to tune in to the what ifs, what if this what if that, you guys who have been through this process will totally understand what I'm talking about.Anyway Thursday morning I nip out for breakfast and the Mrs gets a phone call from the Entry Clearance Officer, asked the general questions (1) How long you been together, (2) Your B/F has never went home in 20 months (3) Do you know you have to marry within 6 months,(4) Do you know about the visa, I asked my G/F what her response was she said Nid Noy, I said Oh my God we are F....D, I went crazy by this time and calmed down and then I phoned The Scouser who remained cool and calm and positive and said thats great that they have called you, there thinking of giving you it, dont worry.

Anyway Friday now, today, checked the website nothing,called nothing and decided to go down to the center Mrs went in 35 minutes and 10 cigarettes later, the Mrs comes out with tears of joy in her faces she gives me the passport and i see the visa 6 Months Fiancee/Settlement Visa the tears of joy came streaming down my face and my reality was sinking in we were going home to sunny Scotland with my G/F and my baby what a joy. Thanks guys.

Scouse your the man you have so many assets in your head that they just flow out your mouth naturally you have the ability to make people feel at ease when the goings tough,Thanks.

I would like to finish on this one note, the Scouser was away on a business weekend and i called him and he responded to me in Thai (Hello Tee Rak) His exact words not mine i later found out that Tee Rak means Darling, Thanks Scouser maybe all the guys from the Gay forum will be requiring your services. Marshall.

Guys If you need any info let me know, I know how difficult and daunting this process is.

Sunny Scotland? You've been out in the Thai sun for too long mate! :o

I am really happy you got this sorted but can I ask a a question?

You are going back to the UK with a partner and £1,000 quid to your name?

You have no confirmed job and are bringing someone else into the country?

Jeeeez

You'd be lucky to get change from £1k for tickets back to the UK. My one way ticket for the Mrs was almost as expensive as my return and together they were well over £1k! I suppose you could go via somewhere in the middle east for cheaper, but I tried that once and vowed never again!

Edited by CharlieB

Nice to hear your story, Makes me think , well maybe i should keep trying for a tourist visa for my GF.

Malc

Jeeeez

You'd be lucky to get change from £1k for tickets back to the UK. My one way ticket for the Mrs was almost as expensive as my return and together they were well over £1k! I suppose you could go via somewhere in the middle east for cheaper, but I tried that once and vowed never again!

Jeeeez

No I have a Job.