Gentleman Scamp Good Man

Ning 2004

Hello. My name Ning. Before I have English boyfriend in Hua Hin. I not want to say him name on this internet, but him use name called "Gentleman Scamp".

Him good man, but now we not together. I finish with him because he have heart big too much, but him have small money only and him not strong man. Also I not like when he write about me and him on this internet. Stupid. Why he do that.

Anyway, him good man and I always keep place for him in my heart. But I like strong men and him not strong too much for me. I hope you understand why I finish with him.

I not like when he write about me too much all the time on this internet. Him must be more strong and have money more than now to have good thai girlfriend.

Hello again. I now write one more time before I go to shopping in market.

What troll mean. I not understand this word before. My boyfried before him never speak this word.

I come back tomorrow to speak again. I hope Gentleman Scamp write me, but good thing only. I not like when him speak me bad.

bye bye

Me thinks it may be "balls" in this case....  :o

hello again.

Why you speak me bad. My boyfriend before him name Gentelman Scamp and him say "balls" too much. Not good. Not polite.

But now I not want to speak bad things for Gentleman Scamp. Him good man, but not strong same same thai man. Thai lady like strong man with good money. Thai lady not like man who not be strong and not have money too much.

But I like and remember Gentleman Scamp. Me always keep place in my heart for him.

bye bye.

Ning 2004 is still in here reading the replies...Funny how he/she says "Me think" just like some other posters here....ummmm  :o

Hello again. Yes, I still be here to read this internet. I think it good fun to much. Before I not use this internet, I only watch my boyfriend when him write about me in Hua Hin. Him clever man with internet.

Maybe I go to shopping in market later.

bye bye

Maybe we should we start a poll on who we think the wind up merchant posing as Ning 2004 is?

:o

I know already.

hello again

Why you think me not Ning. I not lie to you and I not speak you bad.

Anyway, I not care too much. I still remember my boyfriend before and him know I girlfriend him and my name Ning.

bye bye

Maybe we should we start a poll on who we think the wind up merchant posing as Ning 2004 is?

:o

I know already.

hello again

Why you think me not Ning. I not lie to you and I not speak you bad.

Anyway, I not care too much. I still remember my boyfriend before and him know I girlfriend him and my name Ning.

bye bye

Where are you now Ning?

there goes the pitch and it is a foul ball!!!!!   :D

And the fans in the stands are grappling for the ball!!! :o

After clearing the cleats the batter steps back up to the plate. It's a fast falling pitch and....

The batter is standing outside the batters box waiting for another pitch.