Harley's, Computers, And Excess Baggage

Harleyrogue

Escapism is running to or from but with my recent trips to Thailand I find myself amongst the lost in paradise club. My friend informs me of the expense and taxes of bringing my bike, etc to Thailand.. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the cost? Also, while I have these hopes hanging, just how hard is it to meet ladies there outside of the club/bar/pool halls..... thanks

Also, while I have these hopes hanging, just how hard is it to meet ladies there outside of the club/bar/pool halls..... thanks

Ok- not sure I understand the question? If you've been to Thailand before, I'd think you would know its quite easy to meet ladies anywhere.

ha....great...###### my personal stories, but first trip was for love,,, yeah right, the hypnotism of Thai ladies. I mean I flew there from California to give as much money that could be taken...as my friend said, somethng like... internet dating is like test tube babies, no fxcking no fun, but I learned that the delusion of hope is at times hopeless. Second trip, same internet bullshxt and words typed are typed, not felt.. so the story went anyway... but she took such a good picture. Anyway, I did not see open smiles during my journey on the train or at the mall....hey why grow up when you can go to the mall looking for ladies..just like when you were 14.

I have been there,, but unfortunately for me I do not have your....? thanks though..

Don't bother bringing your bike over from the USA. The cost of shipping + the cost of customs will not be worth it. You would be better off selling your bike and buying a second hand one here. Nowadays there are many pre owned Harley Davidsons around...in Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya. 2004 models are also available. Good Luck! :o

ha....great...###### my personal stories, but first trip was for love,,, yeah right, the hypnotism of Thai ladies. I mean I flew there from California to give as much money that could be taken...as my friend said, somethng like... internet dating is like test tube babies, no fxcking no fun, but I learned that the delusion of hope is at times hopeless. Second trip, same internet bullshxt and words typed are typed, not felt.. so the story went anyway... but she took such a good picture. Anyway, I did not see open smiles during my journey on the train or at the mall....hey why grow up when you can go to the mall looking for ladies..just like when you were 14.

I have been there,, but unfortunately for me I do not have your....? thanks though..

Doc- care to translate? :o

Doc- care to translate? :o

Ya he lost me also :D

My friend informs me of the expense and taxes of bringing my bike, etc to Thailand.. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the cost? Also, while I have these hopes hanging, just how hard is it to meet ladies there outside of the club/bar/pool halls..... thanks

Harleyrogue, as Pluto said it will be too expensive. There's loads of Harleys here although Sportsters are not so prevalent. Sorry, no personal experience about bringing a bike in.

Ladies outside of the bar trade? Plentiful. Although a few can be just as bad at what some BGs get up to. Found it much easier to get nice girls well away from the tourist destinations. I gave up on BGs and brothels years ago.

'Why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free.' - Homer Simpson :o

I have a Harley for sale if you want....Hertage Softail stage 5 '97 (heavily customised) thunderheaders, mikuni carb, Kuryaken air intake/filter, Hi 4 crane ignition, lowered suspension, brand new whitewall tires, new battery, lots of chrome.... runs really smooth and fast :o