Does Your Girl Bite?

stevenjm

I have a cambodian girlfriend and am constantly getting bitten and am always covered in small bruises - she tells me its a sign of affection but sometimes its hurts like ###### - have felt like punching her in the head a few times but can see its just one of her ways of affection.

anybody else have a woman that bites?

I have a cambodian girlfriend and am constantly getting bitten and am always covered in small bruises - she tells me its a sign of affection but sometimes its hurts like ###### - have felt like punching her in the head a few times but can see its just one of her ways of affection.

Just show her how much you really love HER. Kick her <deleted>' teeth in. :o

Had a Thai gf once that liked to dig a punch in my arm pretty often. Bloody painful when she kept hitting the same spot all the time. :D

Just show her how much you really love HER. Kick her <deleted>' teeth in. :o

I hate to see what you do when your angry :D

It was a joke. You see, he said that his.......Awww never mind. :D

Yes Gazza I know it was a joke I was being Sarcastic also :D

Thai and Lao nibblers are rare, but all Khmer and southern Viet girls seem to want to bite their initials into your stomach. Must be something in the water. :o

Rod Can you send me some of that water?? Or is it only in Vietnam? :D

Thai and Lao nibblers are rare, but all Khmer and southern Viet girls seem to want to bite their initials into your stomach. Must be something in the water. :o

Jesus, hope they have short names then :D

Had a Thai gf once that liked to dig a punch in my arm pretty often. Bloody painful when she kept hitting the same spot all the time. :o

Awwww But Gazza She was showing her Love to you :D

Could be. As they say.....'Love Hurts'. :D

yeh - I like it too but christ it hurts sometimes!

Ever tried to bite back?

If you do the same way.......and tell them its "a way to show you love them".....i guess it will be the end of it.

:D

You don't know my GF, it will become a competition and she WILL win... :o

totster :D

yeh - I like it too but christ it hurts sometimes!

Ever tried to bite back?

If you do the same way.......and tell them its "a way to show you love them".....i guess it will be the end of it.

:D

You don't know my GF, it will become a competition and she WILL win... :o

totster :D

That depends on where you bite eachother.... :D

Don't like the biting scenario at all. My ex of 9 years went totally off her head, particularly when drunk. During attempts to restrain her violence, she would bite - and I mean bite HARD. I've got 5 visible scars on my arms and two on the torso.

Didn't seem to matter pointing out to her the next day that there were more germs in the human mouth than a dog's (OK maybe not as severe germs). She just kept biting away.

Got really serious when she bit two of my friends who were trying to calm her down. Even bit a policeman and got away with a 100 Baht fine - honest. I've still got the paperwork.

OH well, Hannibal the Cannibal never did have anything on her. He was an amateur.

Never let the sun go down on me - if you know what I mean. Apparantly, she's being trying to chew her way through some poor German unfortunate for the past year. Good riddance.

my girlfriend loves biting and being bitten. but only when being intimate. must be a thai thing. :o

my girlfriend loves biting and being bitten. but only when being intimate. must be a thai thing. :o

Same here, just as long as it ends up nowhere visible...

Same here, just as long as it ends up nowhere visible...

do thai girls leave hickies?? :D