Beastiality In The Uk

BKKfreddy

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004462161,00.html

OUTRAGED viewers blasted TV channel Five yesterday for showing David Beckham scandal girl Rebecca Loos pleasuring a PIG.

The sickening act — in reality show The Farm — was branded “bestiality on the box”.

The brunette, 27, stimulated the boar for ten minutes as she collected a flask of semen to inseminate sows.

But Five and Ofcom were bombarded with complaints. Cabbie Ian Millar, 32, of Salford, Gtr Manchester, said: “It was horrible. I could barely watch.”

full story click the link

Five spokesman Nick Dear yesterday insisted: “Rebecca was not chosen for some sort of titillation. The vet decided that she was the most competent person to do it.”

on what criteria did the vet decide she was the best one suited to jerk off the pig?

If extracting sperm from animals for other reason's, or reasons other than pleasure, then it's just farming, or breeding.

Nobody complains when they squeeze the salmon's love gravy into a bucket of the females eggs on fish farm's.

Personally I would have prefered to see her gobble the pig, then spit some of it into the thermos flask.

If extracting sperm from animals for other reason's, or reasons other than pleasure, then it's just farming, or breeding.

Nobody complains when they squeeze the salmon's love gravy into a bucket of the females eggs on fish farm's.

Personally I would have prefered to see her gobble the pig, then spit some of it into the thermos flask.

:D:D:D:o:D