Teak Furniture

meuok

make sure all your import and export papers are in order,( be certain your manufacturer/seller gives you an export certificate, otherwise you will face a hefty import tax to you designated country, eg uk 40%)

not so cheap when all costs are incurred

• 1 year later...

Hi, Does anyone have more specifics as to where to find both wood & water hyacinth furniture in the north? Phrae as well as Chiang Mai have been recommended, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations to factories etc.. Looking to furnish a house in Hua Hin and all the shops there have big western prices on them.

thanks

I want to buy about 20 pieces of quality teak furniture. Any suggestions in Chiang Mai or surrounding provinces. Anywhere specific in Hang Dong?

Thanks

There is a teak furniture outlet in Surin. The items are constructed in Sukhothai. I have had a cabinet made to measure and it's pretty good.

Check out:

http://gallery.thaivista.net/displayimage....um=5&pos=13

Edited to clear up a misunderstanding

Edited by jayenram

I want to buy about 20 pieces of quality teak furniture. Any suggestions in Chiang Mai or surrounding provinces. Anywhere specific in Hang Dong?

Thanks

Sudaluck on the Sankampaeng road make very high quality teak and rosewood furniture and have all the right paperwork. The price tag fits the quality but they are, as always, open to negotiation.

PM me if you would like full contact details along with a name and number of a friendly and helpful sales bod there.

JxP