At The Masters

skipvice

Prayad damaged his back in Thursday's opening round and struggled to a 10-over 82 and WDed.

Maybe not quite ready to play with the big boys? Not playing good can cause all kinds problems :o

Edited by skipvice

Ive followed the Asian Tours and Japanese tours for the last few years and have also wrote for a website.

Prayad is one of the top players in Asia and is well capable of holding his own against the best.

It was well reported that he actually went to the Masters with back problems but did not want to pass

up the chance of Playing.

Trust me as someone who plays Golf and suffers with back problems it is no fun knowing you cant perform at your

best plus the risk of aggrevating the injury even more.

Prayad must have been in some discomfort to drop out but it is better he lives to fight another day.

He will be back at the top to take them on trust me.

Golfman

Ive followed the Asian Tours and Japanese tours for the last few years and have also wrote for a website.

Prayad is one of the top players in Asia and is well capable of holding his own against the best.

It was well reported that he actually went to the Masters with back problems but did not want to pass

up the chance of Playing.

Trust me as someone who plays Golf and suffers with back problems it is no fun knowing you cant perform at your

best plus the risk of aggrevating the injury even more.

Prayad must have been in some discomfort to drop out but it is better he lives to fight another day.

He will be back at the top to take them on trust me.

Golfman

Totally agree with you Golfman, gutted for the poor guy. To get the chance to play in the Masters and then have it ruined by injury must be gutting. Hopefully he'll get another opportunity......

But more importantly who's gunna win ?? Can Immelman hold on or will Tiger make one of his Sunday charges ?

1 Immelman, Trevor -11 2:25 PM ET

2 Snedeker, Brandt -9 2:25 PM ET

3 Flesch, Steve -8 2:15 PM ET

4 Casey, Paul -7 2:15 PM ET

5 Woods, Tiger -5 2:05 PM ET

6 Cink, Stewart -4 2:05 PM ET

7 Goosen, Retief

The winner will come from one of the leaders here, tiger don't have a good record comming from behind.

I like both Trevor or Brandt to win their first Masters.

They tee off in a few hours, it will be fun to watch.

Edited by skipvice

• 2 weeks later...