Need Gapper Mates

bollox

I finished my a-levels in july and im currently taking a gap year working to earn a bit of money so that i can start travelling throughout the kingdom next year :o .

im just wondering wot any of you gappers are doing here in thailand.

cheers .....

ps did u know smoking weed in thailand can help you cut down on the piss !!?? :D

I presume that English is not one of your A-level subjects?

You can come here in a double entry tourist visa and spend 6 months here, enjoying the sun and culture. November - April are the best months to visit.

Make sure you bring enough money to support yourself as you will not be able to work here. However life here is quite cheap, hotel rooms start from $2.5 a night and local food is good, and inexpensive compared to the UK.

no i didn't do english for my a-levels. thats the reason why i only speak a smattering of english.

yeah i realise how low the cost of living is but you know that loads of people are working tirelessly for peanuts which is absurd (since im one of them :o )

If you've just finished your A-levels, I believe your age will be around 18 or 19?

Shame, because part of the recent nightlife clampdowns is enforcing an age limit of 20 or above to enter bars.

However, if you enter any bar smoking a large coned spliff, I'm sure the authorities will take a shine to you regardless of age.

ps 2 do u know smoking weed in thailand can help you cut down on the piss !!??

...It can also help get free accomodation in Bangkwang prison (aka Bangkok Hilton)... :D

totster :o

I'm happy to tell you that if you are caught smoking weed you wont be sent to Bang Kwang prison as the minimum sentance to be sent there is 25 years which you dont get for such an offence.

I'm also happy to tell you that you will be sent to another prison that is just as intolerable and shitty, but only for a little while.

If you want to smoke dope go to Cambodia, still very illegal but you can buy it from the cops and the dont give a ###### anyway. :D

Cheers Mango.

ps 2 do u know smoking weed in thailand can help you cut down on the piss !!??

...It can also help get free accomodation in Bangkwang prison (aka Bangkok Hilton)... :D

totster :o

I'm happy to tell you that if you are caught smoking weed you wont be sent to Bang Kwang prison as the minimum sentance to be sent there is 25 years which you dont get for such an offence.

I'm also happy to tell you that you will be sent to another prison that is just as intolerable and shitty, but only for a little while.

If you want to smoke dope go to Cambodia, still very illegal but you can buy it from the cops and the dont give a ###### anyway. :D

Cheers Mango.

aye, or laos.. The opium is very good up there.. You wont have any probs finding peers of the same age in samui etc, as far as bangkok goes Koh san road is probably the place. I dont see under 20's in the sukhumvit area very often at all :D

Leave the weed till u get to the islands or you may find a pre-mature end to yer holliday..

don't listen to them, they are all pissed off because smoking weed you can enjoy free accomodation (and since you're gay) become the "girlfriend" of many Thai men sharing the same bed and same room.

Than you have 2 meals per day (free) and 1 hour sighseeing every day with the protection of the police in a sary safe yard.

You don't have to work to earn money, just come and enjoy what Thailand can offer to a smart Briton like you :o

since you're gay) become the "girlfriend" of many Thai men sharing the same bed and same room.

bruv, im a real homophobic & im sure you paedopholic poofter will end up being arrested, put into jail and buggered by a gang of oversexed thugs :o