Do You Need A Nanny?

Eastender

Already posted on the classified branch, but noticed that a sub-heading of this branch was 'expat life' so maybe you'll excuse me for posting again as well.

My Thai girlfriend, Korn, is available for work as a nanny, or child minder.

She is 29 years old and is living in east Bangkok, near Ramkamhaeng university. She usually works in an office but recently lost her job due to visiting me in England. She doesn't want to commit to another full time job as she will be visiting England again early next year for 2 weeks.

Her English is good, but perhaps her vocabulary is limited.

If interested please send me a personal message.

Thanks,

Robin

Hi there, I have actually sent you an e-mail but so far haven't got any reply, so I thought maybe I should just reply here one more time.

I do notice that your gf is interested in nanny type of job, but how about housekeeper? My housekeeper is going back to Myanmar soon, so my brother and I are urgently seeking a new one.

Duties: Laundry, ironing, floor cleaning, some garden works, paying bills, translator for my mom when she's here on holiday.

5 days a week.

English is not an issue because both my brother and I speak pretty good Thai.

Awaiting your soonest reply. Thanks.

Thanks very much for your reply. I'm presenlty in UK, but will try and call her tomorrow to discuss and get back to you Friday if I can.

Meanwhile, where abouts in Bangkok are you?

I presume you want someone to visit during the day, rather than live in?

Would the hours and wage be equivalent to a full time job? I don't think she would leave her present job for part time work.

mmmn... I'm confused -- you first said that she recently lost her job, but in your last message you said she didn't want to lose her CURRENT full time to part time??? and then you also mentioned that she preferred part time because she'd visit you in UK next year.

Anyway, I'm staying in Bangna, opposite Central Bangna.

The pay is not going to be as much as office-job pay, because it's only housekeeping works. But I can offer slightly more than the market price. Also, we are ok with her taking days off, as long as she informs us in advance.

No, she doesn't need to stay with us, but if she wants to, she can, we have 2 extra bedrooms. Working hour: I don't really have a time frame for her, perhaps she can come in around 8 or 9am, and leave anytime as long as she finishes the houseworks.

She will have 100% freedom while doing her works, nobody is going to 'watch her' all the time because my bro & I have long working hours.

So, if she's still interested, maybe you can ask her to call me directly. Thanks.