Paypal In Thailand

can anyone summarize the latest on Paypal in Thailand? I have a Paypal account in Uk, linked to UK address and Uk bank account... but can't we do this all legitimately in Thailand? (using Thailand address and local Thai bank account?) I want to drop the UK if poss. Any suggestions gratefully received! :o

Yes, it is possible to do in your name get a kasikorn bank, and ask for the cyber bank option. They can give you a virtual credit card with that. There is a recent thread on this topic with step by step from some generous poster. You could also use a thai credit card and link to your thai bank account.

You could also use a thai credit card and link to your thai bank account.

Hmm.... Can I ask.. Which Thai Bank and Which Credit Card?

Is this from a US Paypal account, or from a Thai Paypal account???

What I'd really like to do is transfer money from Thailand INTO my USA Paypal account.

I have Bangkok Bank and Kasikorn Bank accounts.

Also Kasikorn & Krung Thai Credit Cards.

Does anyone know how to do this???

Thanks,

CS

There is a recent thread in this forum with all those details, in a step by step fashion. Its idiot proof.

Thanks, But I have that info since it was originaly published in DataBase of the Bangkok Post a while ago.

As I said in my post above:

What I'd really like to do is transfer money from Thailand INTO my USA Paypal account.

I have a Thai Paypal account now, but I can't figure a way to make a Thai >>>> USA transfer.

Thanks,

CS

There is a recent thread in this forum with all those details, in a step by step fashion. Its idiot proof.

Thanks, But I have that info since it was originaly published in DataBase of the Bangkok Post a while ago.

As I said in my post above:

I have a Thai Paypal account now, but I can't figure a way to make a Thai >>>> USA transfer.

Thanks,

CS

You have a Thai Paypal and a US Paypal and you want to make a transfer ?

Surely you just send it from account A to B . or am I missing something ?