Plastic Surgery

basjke

Hi there,I'm aproaching the age of 50 and when I take a look in the mirror I conclude there need to be done some renovation.Therefore I decided to get a midface lift,also called s-lift or macs lift,because of my sagging cheeks and visible marionette lines.

Does anyone have some recommendations about a plastic surgeon in the pattaya-chonburi area?I prefer because I live in pattaya and it would be much more convenient if I don't need to go to bangkok each time for the follow ups.Thanks in advance for your advice.

Hi there,I'm aproaching the age of 50 and when I take a look in the mirror I conclude there need to be done some renovation.Therefore I decided to get a midface lift,also called s-lift or macs lift,because of my sagging cheeks and visible marionette lines.

Does anyone have some recommendations about a plastic surgeon in the pattaya-chonburi area?I prefer because I live in pattaya and it would be much more convenient if I don't need to go to bangkok each time for the follow ups.Thanks in advance for your advice.

I've seen work done in Pattaya and wouldn't recommend. Actually there is very little aftercare needed - you only need to go back to have stitches or clips removed. :o

Reason for edit: Spelling!

Edited by Tammi

I've seen work done in Pattaya and wouldn't recommend. Actually there is very little aftercare needed - you only need to go back to have stitches or clips removed. :o

Do you know which clinic it was so I can avoid that one.

dont worry about the plastic surgery.....the pattaya girls dont care.....better off spending it on them and getting them to tell you that you look fab...........or buying me more beers than the one a year i get hahah

At least that's 1 more then I get.

dont worry about the plastic surgery.....the pattaya girls dont care.....better off spending it on them and getting them to tell you that you look fab...........or buying me more beers than the one a year i get hahah

At least that's 1 more then I get.

well if you came out at decent time .....and before i spent all my money then you would get more.....anyway you need to cut down,you got surgery soon.

Do you know which clinic it was so I can avoid that one.

It was work done at the biggest one - the one Pattayans are not allowed to mention here.

• 2 months later...

I have been looking for a subject like this (and after trolling through 50 odd pages, I thought I'd ask in this one, aplogies)

Does anyone have any recommendations for other 'cosmetic' or plastic surgery, for....................

Breast enhancement, tummy tucks, eye surgery, face lifts, ('bags' under the eyes, removal)

My wife asked me to post it in here, so here we are, she isnt a Thai, just a scouse who wants to beat the years, so any advice I can pass on to her about recommendations and prices,

In Pattaya, dont really want to keep traipsing to BKK