A Djs Vinyl Is Very Heavy.

springer64

My wife and i are planning to relocate from Ireland to Udon,planning to move some items over mainly vinyl records, we plan to ship them over, about 600 7" records + 200 albums + 12" records, maybe with 2 decks, amp,speakers.Whats the story reguarding Thai customs will we have problems,all will be packaged well, oh also cds as well, will we have hassle bringing them in all are used items.Any suggestions or advice most welcome. cheers

My wife and i are planning to relocate from Ireland to Udon,planning to move some items over mainly vinyl records, we plan to ship them over, about 600 7" records + 200 albums + 12" records, maybe with 2 decks, amp,speakers.Whats the story reguarding Thai customs will we have problems,all will be packaged well, oh also cds as well, will we have hassle bringing them in all are used items.Any suggestions or advice most welcome. cheers

If your wife is Thai, then send all in her name from her adress in Ireland to her new adress in Udon.

As a Thai she should be able to send her belongings to her new adress without problems. :o

Well that's what I did some 4 years ago :D

If your wife is Thai, then send all in her name from her adress in Ireland to her new adress in Udon.

As a Thai she should be able to send her belongings to her new adress without problems. :o

Well that's what I did some 4 years ago :D

If you alone are relocating, or together with your wife, there are possibilities enough to get everything free of tax/duties into Thailand.

Look it up on the website of the Thai Customs.

It is rather straightforward, however, try to do most of it alone, and if possible, don't leave all the import work to an agent, they tend to be slightly...........

Good luck.