Irish Pub

hollyberry

Hi im from bkk, just move n work in pattaya for 4 months recently

anyway i would like to know about the 'Irish Pub' at the place villa market (south pattaya)

do anyone know about this pub? which is good?

or any suggesting? i like Hardrock Cafe n please advice me the pub like that. thank you.

anyway i would like to know about the 'Irish Pub' at the place villa market (south pattaya)

or any suggesting? i like Hardrock Cafe n please advice me the pub like that. thank you.

If you are referring to Shenanigan's Pub in The Avenue shopping complex, it has decent food (not the best) in a very nice atmosphere. Their daily specials are a good deal and the Saturday and Sunday carvery is quite good.

You do know that there is a Hardrock Cafe on Beach road?

Anyhow if you are looking for a bar with a pub type atmosphere and no hassles any of the Irish style pubs in town will do you plus you could try out our very own Tropical Berts at the Second road end of soi 6.

If you are referring to Shenanigan's Pub in The Avenue shopping complex, it has decent food (not the best) in a very nice atmosphere. Their daily specials are a good deal and the Saturday and Sunday carvery is quite good.

However, it looks nothing like an Irish pub :o

Naka.

Naka.

It is more likely to have more Paddy's in it than most of the Irish pubs in Patters. :D

Edited by Chang_paarp

• 3 weeks later...

irish pub expensive,hardrock very expensive,take a walk round(pub crawl)then you WILL find someplace you like both for price and atmosphere.

Naka.

"however, it looks nothing like an Irish pub"

i was sat in there one day and after taking my wringing wet donkey jacket off, i went to hang it up on the back of a chair that i had just moved nearer the heater, when someone who was gonna sit on that chair, fell over and dropped his pint of guiness then shouted

"be jesus, you feking twqt im gonna kick you all the way to Feking Dublin"

the next morning i was in bangkok pattaya with 2 black eyes and a broken ribcage!

now this leads me to think it is indeed an irish bar Naka!

Molly Malones on Walking street is a good bar. food is good and I love the staff as they take good care of you. they are very chatty as well. plus they show all the big games live.