Honda Nsr 150

alamak1

Kawasaki Ninja 150? Do you mean the 2-stroke Kawasaki KRR 150 SSR? I belief that the KRR 150 SSR is still for sale, brand new, but be aware they are not cheap belief it was something around 80,000 Baht.

kawasaki ninja KRRZX 150 2 stroke, how much for its full fairing? as well as honda nsr 150 sp fill fairing? any idea??

Kawasaki Ninja 150? Do you mean the 2-stroke Kawasaki KRR 150 SSR? I belief that the KRR 150 SSR is still for sale, brand new, but be aware they are not cheap belief it was something around 80,000 Baht.

kawasaki ninja KRRZX 150 2 stroke, how much for its full fairing? as well as honda nsr 150 sp fill fairing? any idea??

go to one of the large sales/repair shops, they should be able to order them for you.

• 4 months later...

Hi

New to the forum today. Hope this is in the right place....

I would like to buy a NSR 150 in excellent condition. Would consider either model, but prefer an SP.

Will pay top dollar for the right bike. Any ideas?

Also I came across a NOS (New Old Stock) Kawasaki Serpico SS 150 and wondererd what the members think a reasonable price for this bike would be, I realize it is not in quite the same league as a NSR, but is is new!! Anyone know of a fundamental reason why a nice bike like this would still be languishing in a dealers showroom?

Cheers and thanks