Thaivisa Food Store

Guest Reimar

Guest Reimar

Tested and more than surpised: the quality of the food delivered from the Thaivisa Food Store is superior!!

Ordered, getting conformation, later on a call from TNT and viola after that call just one hour later a big parcel arrives.

Very well packed and cold, covered in dry ice.

What we want more?!

Special for those upcountry, that's the way to get fresh food which you can't find in local stores. I can only recommend it!

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

My initial responce the same. However, one item left short (and marked so on the delivery note), with no other comments. 6 emails so far ignored! One replied to when it was also copied to thaivisa, merely requesting the details again. Since then silence. maybe I'm just unlucky!! :o

My initial responce the same. However, one item left short (and marked so on the delivery note), with no other comments. 6 emails so far ignored! One replied to when it was also copied to thaivisa, merely requesting the details again. Since then silence. maybe I'm just unlucky!! :o

Hi bobby57,

Please send an email to food[at]thaivisa.com detailing what was missing from your order, or if you like send a PM to me with the details including your order number and I will pass it on.

I can assure you that no emails are ignored, and if you are the person I think you are, the two emails that have been received to date from you have been answered promptly asking which item was missing. Without knowing what is missing we cannot rectify this for you.

Totster :D

Yes I am he of whom you think! Emails were sent from my computer here (mobile phone connection); local internet cafe and a whireless connection on my laptop while in Bangkok!!

The order number was 133 and the missing item was 1 Emborg Camembert Cheese - 125g. Maybe a posting will make a connection - we'll see!

Yes I am he of whom you think! Emails were sent from my computer here (mobile phone connection); local internet cafe and a whireless connection on my laptop while in Bangkok!!

The order number was 133 and the missing item was 1 Emborg Camembert Cheese - 125g. Maybe a posting will make a connection - we'll see!

I'll pass on the details to the supplier who will contact you to let you know when to expect delivery.

totster :o

I fail to see any reason for TVFood people to pat themselves on the back! 3 days later and still no word. My sent mail folder shows the many emails sent so why not recieved? Can the TV computer really be that bad! In 10 years I have had an occassional email go astray not 100% from one person in a few weeks.

I fail to see any reason for TVFood people to pat themselves on the back! 3 days later and still no word. My sent mail folder shows the many emails sent so why not recieved? Can the TV computer really be that bad! In 10 years I have had an occassional email go astray not 100% from one person in a few weeks.

As previously advised, the two emails that were received from you were answered promptly. I am at a loss as to why the other emails you say you have sent were not received, and so far no one else has reported a problem. I will ask the supplier to monitor this so as to try and prevent any similar problems in the future

Totster :o

As previously advised, the two emails that were received from you were answered promptly. I am at a loss as to why the other emails you say you have sent were not received, and so far no one else has reported a problem. I will ask the supplier to monitor this so as to try and prevent any similar problems in the future

Totster :o

Bobby and Totser, One of you is bending the truth but no need to worry its easily solved. Bobby, go to Thai Visa and ask to see their sent email and if its not there you get a refund for your last order. If its there you come here tail between legs and tell everyone it was sent.

Edited by zorro1

Im pretty sure the mods and Admin all got free samples, and until i hear from a paying punter i wont order anything either, seems like most of the beef is from OZ, is it prepared here or there? frozen and then delivered full of water ect? 1/2 months old?

Im pretty sure the mods and Admin all got free samples, and until i hear from a paying punter i wont order anything either, seems like most of the beef is from OZ, is it prepared here or there? frozen and then delivered full of water ect? 1/2 months old?

Well if these lazy builders ever install this kitchen I will be ordering a box full of food because it looks nice and I'll tell you exactly what it is like.

Never order a kitchen from Home Pro, Its like suicide.

Anyway, I'll let you know how the food is next week hopefully.

Bobby and Totser, One of you is bending the truth but no need to worry its easily solved. Bobby, go to Thai Visa and ask to see their sent email and if its not there you get a refund for your last order. If its there you come here tail between legs and tell everyone it was sent.

I don't ever need to put my tail between my legs as I always speak the truth and bugger the begrudgers! As previously stated one email was recieved after I contacted the administrators. A second was received after my last posting to advise me that the missing cheese would be sent a few days later. In fact it arieved today with no protective packageing, save rolled up in brown tape - hence weeped a lot - I'll still eat it - but that to my mind says a lot about customer care when the initial error was theirs and required a lot of chasing to rectify. In recompence I have been offered a 10% discount off further orders - unlikely to be availed of.

I give these comments merely as my experience and make no suggestions to anyone as to wheither they avail of these peoples services. However, I will quote a fellow countryman: "for evil to succeed requires only that good men keep quiet".

You shall also note that I don't hide behind a pseudonom.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I am he of whom you think!
You shall also note that I don't hide behind a pseudonom.

Well, not always anyway :D

However, I will quote a fellow countryman: "for evil to succeed requires only that good men keep quiet".

Do you mean this one?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

Evil, wow smelly old cheese has been called some rotten names in the past, but failure to turn up results in being called evil, does appear a little harsh :D

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn