Yet Another Rubber Question

rio666uk

The in-laws have ploughed/rotivated some 20+ rai in preparation for planting young rubber saplings (im guessing about a foot tall or something like that), neither my wife or I are having much more than financial input in this - and as we are not there i am interested to know a couple of things.. I was wondering if someone could give me some rough ideas of

- how many trees are normally planted per 10rai

- when they should be planted

- is there a particular variety that is better suited for issan soil

- rough cost of saplings (i realise this is largely dependant on size)

- should fertilisers be rotivated in prior to planting or is it done at the same time

- are rubber trees particularly thirsty, the land seems to be fairly lush but i dont know what relation to the water table it is

thanks

ok have spent a while re-reading posts and have answered some of my own questions now - have i got this right?

- how many trees are normally planted per 10rai = about 76 per rai at 3m x 7m rows

- when they should be planted = ?

- is there a particular variety that is better suited for issan soil = ? RIM 251 has approx 40% higher yeild

- rough cost of saplings (i realise this is largely dependant on size) = 20bt each ish

- should fertilisers be rotivated in prior to planting or is it done at the same time = both ideally

- are rubber trees particularly thirsty, the land seems to be fairly lush but i dont know what relation to the water table it is = ?